Prank Wars

Peter woke to a water balloon being thrown at his face. He spluttered (is that the right word) and coughed and spit out the water and piece of balloon. He glared as he heard the laughter of Vision, Steve, Bruce, and Thor. He turned around to see they were already gone. He got up and quickly changed into a tank top and some basketball shorts. He walked down the hall and into the lab to see Tony sitting down there.

"We need to get back at Steve's team. I just was woken up with a water balloon to the face." Tony's turned into a mischievous smirk.

"I may have an idea."

~Time Skip~

Tony, Peter, Natasha, Clint, and Wanda exchanged mischievous smirks before they all ran to their assigned spots. Peter was in the cabinet under the sink. He smiled as he heard the familiar sound of the other team walking through the living room.

"Did you see Peter's face? That was priceless." That was when it happened. Peter leaped out and shot his webs at the team. Once they were trapped in the webs the rest of the team jumped out. Tony threw water balloons filled with maple syrup at them and then Natasha, Clint, and Wanda threw feathers at them. The other team looked up at them with shock.

"That was Payback Steven," said Peter as he high fived Tony.

~Time Skip To Dinner~

They all sat at the table giving each other suspicious glances. Finally, Steve spoke up.

"Let's call a truce. No more pranks for the rest of the day. We're still picking feathers out of our hair. Deal?"

"Deal," they all said in unison.

Sorry, it was short. Please send me some requests. I need more ideas. Thank you!!