Addition to the Team

Requested by @InterCosmicBooks   

Shoutout to them for being so kind and supportive and giving me so many great requests. Make sure to follow them and check out their profiles!

Pete remembered vividly the first time he met Bruce Wayne. He had spent a couple of years living on the streets after his parents died. He barely scraped by, usually having to resort to dumpster diving. So when he ran into a fancy man on the street, he obviously was going to try to take his watch. The watch on his wrist could have fed him for several months. When he tried to grab it he hadn't expected the man to realize. To most Peter was unnoticeable. Like a shadow sliding amongst the crowd unseen. 

Ever since that day Peter had been living with Bruce. With Bruce's background and money, he had finished the adoption within two days. Peter had never realized what it was really like to have a dad until he met Bruce. 

Due to his bad health and frail body, he couldn't be another Robin. Luckily, he was talented with computers. He was smart enough to pick up on things very quickly. He eventually hacked government databases without leaving a trace. They called him Pegasus. 

He was content with his life and his family. He couldn't think of anything that he wanted. Even when his family fought and acted recklessly he wanted to be there. They protected him constantly seeing as he was the weak link, but Peter learned to accept that. 

They occasionally brought him on missions so he could hack from the inside or retrieve important files. He had learned a lot about disguises during this time. 

Peter walked into Atlas Inc. with a wide smile on his face. He wore a white button-up with black slacks. He smiled warmly at the secretary as he swiped the identification card he had forged. He ignored the fast beating of his heart. 

He walked into the animal research division and breathed a sigh of relief as nobody gave him a second glance. He found his way back into one of the doors. He was surprised to see many glass cages. From the map he had found in their database this was supposed to be the archives room. Instead, he found about nine spiders in the cages. 

He yelped as he felt something sting the back of his neck. He slapped his neck and cringed as he heard the sound of the spider being crushed. He left in a hurry praying the spider bite wouldn't make him sick. 

He made it home with no problems but quickly felt something start to sink in. He seemed to be running a high fever and was having a hard time staying awake. He passed out on the floor. 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: