Sister Margaret's Home for Wayward Girls

This was requested by @__F__U_C___K____ 

Things were getting pretty rough in the Parker house. May worked every day during odd hours of the night just to pay the rent. Most of the time there was never enough to eat and they went without many necessities. 

Peter could see the dark circles under May's eyes and the way her shoulders seemed to collapse under an invisible weight. He couldn't bear to let things go on this way. He knew there was no way he could ask Tony for help without hurting both his and May's pride so he'd ruled out that as an option from the start.

This led to a long discussion with May, where she'd been convinced to let Peter get a job to help out. She was skeptical seeing as he was still in college and was already tired from keeping the streets safe as Spiderman, but she could see that their financial situation was affecting him too. 

So he frantically began his search. Using a logarithm he had created he searched for jobs that met his requirements. He needed there to be no background checks and for everything to be under the table should any enemies of Spiderman ever go looking.

There were few results. Most were more than slightly questionable and definitely against his morals and better judgment. Only one stood out to him. 

The description was short and the name was sketchy, but who was Peter to judge? It simply read:

Sister Margaret's Home for Wayward Girls

Looking for a server/assistant. 

*Must be okay with blood and various other bodily fluids. 
*Shitty Hours of the night and quite possibly early mornings.
*Must be very good at climbing ladders and making tacos.
*Can't be a douchebag or an Avenger.

Peter raised his eyebrows as he saw the last requirement. 'Technically not an Avenger yet,' he thought. 

And that was what led him to be in an alleyway at three AM the next morning. The moment he pulled open the door a knife came spinning directly towards his forehead. If it hadn't been for his reflexes, he would be a dead man. He caught the knife by the handle with wide eyes. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

A cheer came from the group of mercenaries (but he hadn't learned about their occupation yet) across the room as they raised a glass to him. He gave an awkward wave. He frantically approached the bar where a bartender stood pouring some drinks as to get away from the knife-throwing group. 

"Look, kid. I don't give middle schoolers alcohol unless they pay enough for me to keep my mouth shut. You willing to pay triple?" 

"No! No... I'm here for the interview." The man looking him up and down with raised brows. "And I'm nineteen," he mumbled. 

"My name's Weasel then. Now normally I wouldn't even consider hiring a kid, but seeing as you found the listing, and made it through the door without being maimed, and I'm unusually busy tonight... You're hired!" Peter blinked slowly as his brain tried to process what he'd just said to him. 

"Just like that?" 

Weasel didn't even bother responding. He simply turned and threw Peter a half apron. 

"Put it on and then start taking these trays of food to the tables I point at. If your good then they usually tip well. Try not to die because I'm too tired to hide any bodies tonight. Understood?" Peter nodded frantically and rushed to do as he was told. 

The situation wasn't ideal but it was more than he'd hoped for. Plus, Mr. Weasel hadn't been kidding. He took the orders out all night and kept the cups full and the men (who he'd learned were mercenaries) tipped very well. The night was fairly calm until the hair on his neck began to stand up and his nerves seemed to scream at him. He turned from the bar and darted across the room to catch a bullet before it could hit its intended target. A string of curses sounded. 

"No one's winning the dead pool tonight fellas!" Weasel gave him a pat on the back with a grin. "You're a mutant, huh? You'll definitely make life interesting. I appreciate you saving me from the mess that would have caused, but just for future reference there are a few people I'm hoping will bite the dust soon so I'll make a list for you, and if it just so happens to be them then preferably just let it happen." Peter would have laughed if it hadn't been for the dead serious look on the man's face. The tension was broke as a yell came from the doorway.

"Bitches! Guess who just got the best, and most deadly, tacos in Queens?" Peter turned his head to see someone in a red leather suit holding up a bag of (presumably) tacos. "And apparently you brought my next boyfriend," he said toWeasel as he pointed at Peter. 

Peter's eyes went wide as he pointed at himself. He turned around and grabbed a tray so he could get himself away from the situation before his blush gave him away. 

"Apparently you brought me my next date," Peter said over his shoulder before he could help himself. He didn't have to turn around to know that Wade was watching him walk away with a grin.

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: