Coming Out

WARNING: FEELLLLLLLSSSSSSS

Peter was dreading the day he would have to come out to his parents. He had no idea of what to expect. There was no way to prepare for what he was about to do. He didn't know how they would react to him having a boyfriend. Pepper and Tony had been there with him through everything. He just hoped they could understand. 

He sighed before leaving his room to go eat lunch with the Avengers. They all were already sat around the table. They all talked loudly.  He could smell Bucky's famous garlic bread and spaghetti. Though they were all slightly skeptical about Wanda not eating garlic bread. Natasha and Pepper assumed it was an allergy thing, but the rest of them all had a bet about whether she was a vampire.

Peter sat down quietly and started eating. His father watched him concerned. He never was this quiet. The Avengers noticed too. Peter didn't realize that they had all stopped talking and were staring at him.

His dad lightly poked him in the shoulder to get his attention. Peter's head snapped up and blushed when he saw everyone looking at him. 

"Is everything alright Pete?" His father watched him worriedly. Seeing Tony worry made Peter feel guilty. He took a deep breath before responding.

"I need to tell you something dad. I'm gay. I have a boyfriend. Please don't be upset." Peter spoke quickly. He was so anxious that he thought he might puke.

"Pete. It's ok to be gay. You love who you love. You never should be ashamed to love someone. I support you and I assure you that everyone else at this table does too." Peter started to cry in relief when he saw them all nodding. He had been expecting everyone to hate him. They all pulled him into a group hug and said kind things to him as he sobbed. 

They had never seen Peter cry like this before. He always seemed so happy. They were glad that he told them though.

"So who is your boyfriend?" Peter grinned before answering excitedly.

"Wade Wilson!" All of their eyes widened.

"No!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and leave feedback! Thank you guys again for all of your support!