BAd BoY?! Part 3

Peter hadn't expected the dare to go so far. All he wanted was to go back to the way he was. It seemed as if everyone only knew his new personality, and no one remembered who he used to be.

People stared at him. People asked him out. (Even though they already know that he has a boyfriend.) He couldn't answer questions in class. He even had to be rude to people! 

Peter always loved being kind to people. Being rude to people was awful! They always were so sad and to see that made Peter sad. At this point, he was mad at MJ and Ned. What friends would do this?

An innocent game of truth and dare had turned into something that was on the verge of ruining their friendship. Peter had thought that he and Ned would be best friends until they were old, but this dare had made Peter reconsider.

But that wasn't the worst thing that happened. MJ had dragged Peter to a party and told him in order to stay with the dare he had to drink alcohol. Next thing he knew he was laying in the middle of Target. He somehow ended out on the other side of town. He wanted to call a cab but his phone was dead and besides he didn't have any cash on him. 

He walked home sullenly with his head bowed and tears running down his face. Even with his abilities, this headache wouldn't go away for several hours. When he walked in the door and saw the look of disappointment in Tony's eyes he knew this had gone too far.

So here he was now waiting to tell MJ that he quit and she could accept it or he would never talk to her again. He was tired of this dare ruining his life. 

MJ sat down at the table. She sipped on her strawberry smoothie.

"MJ I quit. I'm done with this dare. I can't do it anymore. You either accept that or I don't think we can be friends anymore." MJ's face turned red with rage. She stood up from the table.

"What do you mean you're done? You're not done until I say you're done." Peter had walked out of the cafeteria before she even had a chance to say anything.

Please comment and leave feedback! 

I kinda wanna make a chapter about things going back to normal after the dare. Yah or Naw?