Peter and the Graduation

Peter had known for a long time that he would be valedictorian. If only he didn't have to give a speech at graduation. He did realize that it could help him and Tony with their plan. 

They decided that after Peter graduated he would come out to the public about being Spiderman. He would have less double life responsibilities. The plan hadn't been brought down to the details yet but they knew that graduation seemed like a good enough occasion to carry out the plan. 

They just hoped that this didn't come back to bite them in the butts. Tony seemed pretty confident but Peter wasn't so sure that this plan was a smart one. 

~Time skip

As he walked up onto the stage he looked at Tony and Wade who stood in the back hiding but ready to give emotional support should the time come. He smiled from behind the podium at his classmates who had given him an abundance of memories over the last four years. It seemed like such a short time. 1460 days just didn't seem like enough anymore. 

"We've been through a lot during these four years but this isn't the end for us. We will go on to be the society of tomorrow. We will make achievements, but most importantly we will make mistakes. We will learn the hard things in life and we will learn about bad choices. Most importantly we'll learn about good people, about family, friends, or the man on the street corner who gives you a kind word when you need it most. We will experience change. We've been taught to plan our future but there is nothing that can prepare us for this. Our plan won't happen the way we want and we'll hit a lot of bumps along the way, but that's life. Live it your own way." Everyone burst into applause (some in tears.) 

"Before I go I need to tell you all something I've been hiding for years." Peter took his graduation robes off to show his Spiderman suit. "I've been working as a superhero since my sophomore year. I went to Germany, I fought the vulture, the Green Goblin. I also fought for secrecy but I think this is my time to show who I am to the world. I'm not just Peter Parker I'm also Spiderman." As he walked off stage questions rang out from everywhere in the room. Everyone seemed to have an opinion about it. He hugged Ned and MJ goodbye before walking back to Wade and Tony. 

"I'll see you guys later! Don't make me come to save you guys because of stupid stuff!" He laughed/cried as he left his classmates' behind. This was the end of one part of his life but also the start of a beautiful new one.

Please comment and leave feedback.

Requests: