School to Duel Part 3

All this writing is making me feel so productive. Who doesn't like feeling accomplished?

"Oh God," Peter panted almost as if out of breath. He pulled another stitch closed along his abdomen. "This is why I hate getting shot. These needles hurt worse than the actual bullet."

"While you're over here worried about your stitches we have to worry about a furious Logan. I just know that he'll be there waiting to murder us. They must have seen it all from the bodycams," said Clint grumpily. Peter gave him a pointed look as he continued to self administer painkillers and stitch himself up.

"If you think he's going to be scary wait till you meet my boyfriend. They didn't tell him I was doing this and when he hears about me getting shot he's going to make Logan look like nothing." Peter chuckled as he imagined what was about to go down. Maybe this was the beginning of the end of the world.

Peter finished treating his wound as the jet landed and exited with the rest of the team. 'Oh no. Well whoops.' Logan and the team stood there with upset looks on their faces. Peter looked around expectantly for another familiar face that would without a doubt be making an appearance very soon.

"Ok guys. Before you go wild you should know that it was only one bullet this time and it was my fault for being stupid. So let's not murder an Avenger today, yeah? Also, you didn't call Johnny, right? Please tell me you didn't," Peter pleaded as he saw their guilty faces.

"What did you want me to do? Just not call your very powerful and very overprotective boyfriend when you've just been shot? If I hadn't then it would've been my head on his mantle instead of Iron Can's over there. By the way, I am very upset and I will be making sure all of you understand the repercussions of your actions." Peter let out an exasperated sigh. Almost as if the author had inevitably planned it an angry yell came from the other side of the landing pad. (I wonder why?)

"Fury where are you?! I'm going to skin you alive you asshole! I'm about to make Thanos look like a cuddly teddy bear. Let's dance you pirate!"

"Ah shit. Everyone meet Johnny Storm- my boyfriend." (he's sixteen in this). Johnny came out from the other side of the jet looking murderous. He wasted no time in wrapping Peter in his arms and placing a tender kiss on the top of his head.

"Don't worry baby I'm gonna kick his ass." Johny turned ready to hunt Fury down and deal out revenge.

"Oh, no-no-no. We're not doing that." Peter grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Peter it would've been nice if you had informed us that your boyfriend is one of the Fantastic Four. I would've put on some sunscreen and clothes that aren't so flammable." Tony gave him one of his iconic withering stares but all he received in return was an exaggerated eye roll.

"Let's just go home now before Johnny decided to kill someone." Peter held Johhny back because he knew Johnny wouldn't want to risk pulling away for the sake of accidentally ripping his stitches.

"More like let's go home before Peter has a stroke. Look at him. The kid's aging by the year as we're standing here." Peter looked as if he was done with the world and stared disappointedly up at the sky as if waiting for a god to smite him.

Please comment and leave feedback. Stan Seventeen, do crime, follow the gay agenda (the usual).