Meeting the Family

(Tony and Steve are his dad's.)

MJ had been asking to meet his dads for several weeks now. She insisted that since they were dating it was an important step in their relationship.

Finally after a lot of asking he agreed. He had told his dads and they were currently waiting for the two teens up in the tower along with the other Avengers. Since May had died they become Peter's family. He had many loving aunts and uncles. Wanda was like the sister he never had.

Peter nervously guided MJ out of the elevator. He was surprised to see his entire family sitting at the dinner table. He was even more shocked to see Uncle Wade throwing a pot at Uncle Clint's head.

"I'm going to unalive you! You *naughty word*!" Sitting across the table his pops (Steve) gasped.

"Language!" The entire team groaned.
Peter coughed to catch the team's attention. They turned around. They all quickly sat down and shutup when they saw Steve's stern look.

Steve quickly came and shook MJ's hand.

"Nice to meet you. You must be MJ. You can call me Steve." Peter smiled as they shook hands.

"We're his very crazy family that everyone treats like a boy band." It was Clint who had spoken up. They turned to look at him. He shrugged. "What? Just being honest."

Peter sighed before leading MJ over to the table. They sat at the end of the table. They both ate silently while several of the Avengers had small talk. Mostly about missions and things that had happened during the day. Peter was wondering about what happened in Budapest.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a pan hitting Uncle Wade in the head. Wade jumped up and started chasing Uncle Clint around the room.

"You are gonna get it Barton!"Peter sighed before turning as MJ patted him on the arm.

"Your family is AWESOME!"

Sorry for such a short chapter. Please:

------------------

•Comment
•Vote
•Subscribe