Vampire?! Part 2

Peter woke lying in an alley. It was pitch black, but surprisingly he could see just fine. He felt full. Like there was liquid sloshing around in his stomach. He got up and his eyes widened when he saw a dead woman lying on the ground. He felt his stomach churn with nausea as he saw the odd angle her body was in. There was blood all over the pavement.

He slowly turned and almost fell from how disoriented he felt. If his senses had been at eleven they were now at fifteen. He could see every detail of everything around him.

He wanted his dad very badly. He slowly started walking down the sidewalks back to the tower. All of a sudden everything blurred and then he was at the tower. He looked around stunned. He ignored the curious looks of the people walking by him. He probably looked horrible. He was covered in that woman's blood and his shirt was missing. He hurried to the elevator and in no time he was standing on the main Avengers floor.

He staggered out of the elevator and into the living room where all of the Avengers were deep in conversation.

"Dad I don't feel so good." ( I don't regret it.) Tony turned around and his eyes widened as he took in the sight that was Peter.

"Jarvis scan Peter's body for any illnesses or injuries. Peter what happened?" Peter sighed and fell into a chair across from his father and Natasha.

"I was at the party last night. I had to go to the bathroom. I think there was a woman. Oh God blood was everywhere. The man was dead and then I can't remember what happened next. I woke up this morning in an alley next to a dead woman. Oh my god Dad her blood was all over me." Peter sobbed as tears streamed down his face.

His father quickly stood up and brought the sobbing teen into a hug.

Natasha stood up. She walked over to the two boys. She without saying a word bent down and pried open Peter's mouth and took a look and then looked him in the eyes.

"Did this woman have fangs? Because you have become what people commonly call a vampire." Natasha spoke and said this life changing news as if it didn't matter. Peter sat there for a moment with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open.

He sputtered and tried to think of something to say. He came up empty. There were no words to describe how he felt. It was as if the world was ending.

He felt an ache in his stomach that made him lose train of thought. It felt as if he were hungry but it wasn't quite the same. He craved something. He just wished it wasn't blood.

Please comment and leave feedback! Part 3?? If so what do want part 3 to be about?