Peter Parker?

This was requested by Lynniax

I added a slight twist to the idea. Please don't hate me. 

Peter sighed as he made his oatmeal that morning. It had been a long time since he had last seen his best friends, Wanda and Pietro. Their absence left a hole in his heart, which he had discovered was impossible to fill. They had tried to escape but only Peter made it out. He so badly wanted to go back to get them out, but they had made a promise and Peter intended to keep it. 

He had heard the twins had escaped and fought Ultron, but then his two friends went under the radar. He had searched for ten days straight trying to find them, but whoever helped hide them covered their tracks. Peter really was struggling to gain the motivation to go to work that morning. Despite that, he still put on his superhero suit and left. He knew that New York depended on him to be there to save the day. 

~Time Skip~ 

After a long day of crime fighting Peter finally swung back into his apartment. He stopped multiple crimes in the city that day. He had even saved a dog from a burning building. 

Peter took his suit off and put on a hoodie and basketball shorts. He stopped though as he walked into his living room and heard someone talking. After a couple more seconds, he realized it was coming from the kitchen. He slowly crept around the corner into said room. He saw two people standing by the stove. His eyes widened as he saw the familiar hair of the two people. 

"Wanda? Pietro?" The two people turned around quickly with wide eyes. Their expressions, however, turned to joy as they saw the familiar face of their best friend. 

"Peter! How have you been? What's happened since your escape?"

~Time Skip~ 

It took almost two hours to explain what happened to the twins. They weren't surprised to find out their friend had become a superhero. They knew that his personality and unique gifts made him the perfect hero. Peter would always fight for justice. 

"I insist on going back to the tower with you guys so I can make sure these people are good enough to be taking care of you two trouble makers," Peter said with a sigh. The two nodded at him in agreement. They knew their best friend was always doing his best to make sure they were safe. 

~Time Skip~

They arrived at the tower and Peter was immediately surprised by a pan flying at his head. Thankfully with his reflexes, he caught it. He looked questioningly around until his eyes found the culprit. He identified the man as Clint Barton or Hawkeye. Thankfully he remembered the names of all of the Avengers. 

"Guys this is Peter. He was in the lab with us. He wanted to make sure we were in good hands with you guys." Steve smiled and stepped forward with the dad look on his face. 

"Nice to meet you. Welcome to the tower. Would you like to stay for dinner so we can get to know each other?" Peter nodded smiling at the kind man. 

After about 20 minutes they all sat down at the table to eat Bucky's homemade spaghetti. Peter sat between Wanda and Bruce. So far they all seemed like nice people. Though Tony had a big ego he could tell that he struggled just like the rest of them. The hero business left no one unscarred. 

"So Peter what do you do for a living?" Peter contemplated his answer for a moment before deciding to just tell the truth.

"I'm Spiderman. After escaping I decided to put my abilities to good use. So I keep the people of New York safe." Steve's eyes widened momentarily as did almost everyone's, but in the end, they weren't surprised. If Peter was anything like the twins he would be an amazing hero. 

As they thought this Peter thought about how maybe Wanda and Pietro would be OK here after all.

Please comment and leave feedback.