Incoming Call From Tony Stark

Peter had been having a good day. He woke up on time and was at school ten minutes early. He had gotten an A on his history project and Flash hadn't said a word to him all day.

Peter walked with Ned both of them chattering lively about the new Lego set that Ned had purchased. They were planning when they were gonna put it together. They both agreed that they would put it together that night since Peter was on strict instructions from his dad's that he should stay home from patrol.  He quickly ran into the classroom just before the bell rang and sat in his seat. Ned smiled from right next to him.

Class started with them talking about Geometry. They discussed their work and then were given a worksheet to finish. They all sat quietly working until a sound rang out. It took Peter a second to realise that it was his phone ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket mumbling apologies. His eyes widened as he realized it was his dad's. He went to hang up but his teacher stopped him.

"You know the rules Mr. Parker. If it goes off them you have to answer it." Peter sighed before answering.

"Peter I just wanted to know if you wanted Chinese or Shwarma? The entire group is gonna be here. Including Clint's family." Peter knew he was in even more trouble as he realized it was FaceTime. His entire class broke out yelling.

"Are you really Tony Stark?" Flash yelled from the other side of the classroom.

"Peter Stark! You shouldn't have answered your phone in a class," Tony yelled.

"STArK?!"

Please comment with feedback! Vote! Subscribe!

Thank you 🍔🌮🍝 hambruger-taco-spagettis? ( Don't ask. I don't know either.)