Path of Death Part 2

Peter stood in front of Stark Tower surrounded by armed guards. He was accompanied by Fury who seemed to be pretty happy himself. Fury led him into the elevator where Peter stood wondering what was to come. 

The Avengers all stood waiting on floor 93. None of them knew who was coming to stay with them, not even Tony.  They were all surprised when they saw Fury exit the elevator with a teenage boy. He was 6'2, with tousled brown hair, bright eyes, and he looked like a normal teen.

"So Fury who is it this time? You do realize I'm not running an orphanage here?" Stark's sarcasm was running wild again. Peter rolled his eyes. 

"I assume you've all heard about the Black Spider. He's decided to cooperate so, for the time being, he will be staying here where you can keep an eye on him. I think it would be wise if you would let him share a floor with Wade, seeing as he won't be so easily murdered." The team looked deeply unsettled. 

"Last time it was some kids from a mutant academy that hated my guts, and this time it's a serial killer! You're lucky your the boss or I would never say yes to any of this." Fury shrugged his shoulders before turning around and leaving without saying another word and all of the guards followed behind him. 

"So this is awkward..." Peter stood there shifting from foot to foot while they all stared at him. 

"Yes! I get to room with the cute one!" Shouted Deadpool out of nowhere. The entire group busted out laughing. Peter even chuckled with them. 

"You guys aren't as bad as I thought," he said sending a wink towards Wade. "I guess I don't want to kill any of you."

Please comment and give feedback. Sorry for the late and short update. Been having big stress and big sick. Someone save my poor soul. Also, who else shares hate for Algebra?

Requests?