Blind?

Sorry that I'm updating later than usual. I woke up thinking I was gonna write a new chapter and ended up watching Markiplier, eating scrambled eggs, and drinking Coca-Cola. (I'm SOOOOOO Healthy.)

Peter knew when his project exploded something was wrong. Everything went white for a moment before it was all black. For a second he thought he passed out, but he soon figured out that he was still awake. He blindly felt around trying to find anything that was familiar. He soon felt the edge of the lab table and pulled himself up so he could stand. Just then someone ran in. He could identify the footsteps as Tony's. 

"Peter! Oh my goodness, what happened?" Peter felt Tony lightly grab his shoulder. 

"I don't know? My project exploded, but now I can't see." Tony frantically picked up Peter and started running down the hall. Peter knew they were probably going to the medical center in the tower. 

"My son can't see! I do not want him to be the next Daredevil! Let's go!" Peter was rushed into a room frantically by who he could assume was a group of nurses. 

~Time Skip~

"So basically I won't be able to see for a couple of days?" 

"Sadly, yes. At least it's not permanent," Tony replied. 

Part 2? 

Yes?

No?

Sorry, this chapter was so short. 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Can you please send me some requests?