Proposal?

This was requested by @Kirimilliganhadlen 

Tony nervously rubbed his palms together as he prepared for Steve to arrive. He tried his best to act normal. Five-year-old Peter was upstairs waiting for Jarvis to give him his cue. They had made a plan about a month before for this moment. Jarvis had specific instructions to follow to make sure their plan went smoothly. 

He knew Steve was old fashioned so he decided to make his proposal simple. His heart jumped as he heard the elevator door slide open. He turned to see Steve walking in with his wide, radiant smile. 

"Hey, Babe. Dinner hasn't arrived yet, but it should be here fairly soon." Just as he finished his sentence Peter came running down the stairs to jump in Steve's arms. The two looked so happy that Tony felt his heart swell and grow more than the Grinches. 

"Stevie come look at what I built!" Steve looked up at Tony and he nodded. Peter grabbed onto Steve's hand as he attempted to pull the tall man. 

"Sure buddy. Let's go!" The two giggled as they ran up the stairs and out of sight. Peter had been told to distract Steve until Jarvis notified him. 

Tony quickly changed into his new tux and grabbed the bouquet of flowers he had bought that morning. He made sure to slip the ring box into his pocket. He went up to the roof where Peter had helped him hang a sign (crafted by Peter) that said 'Marry Me Mr.America'. Peter had thought that was hilarious. 

He waited patiently as he knew that they would be arriving soon. He felt his heart began to nervously flutter as he saw the door open and the two most important people in his life walk through. Steve's eyes widened and he began to tear up as he saw the sign in front of him. 

"Steven Grant Rogers, will you do the honor of marrying me? Making me the happiest man alive? Making us the best superhero couple? We will so beat Reed and Susan Richards," asked Tony as he got down on one knee. Steve chuckled at his last statement.

"Yes!" answered Steve.  Peter jumped up and down with a smile on his face.

"So does this mean you'll make me pancakes more often?" 

Please comment and leave feedback.