School to Duel Part Two

Hope this makes up for my long break. I love you guys so you know you should love yourselves too. Stan Stray Kids, do crime, follow the gay agenda. 

Things had taken a quick turn in the last three and a half minutes. Peter had been sent to the bathroom to change, but when he returned in his full black bodysuit they made him put on six different small cameras and attach two microphones to his collar. 

"Logan I think you're going a little overboard on the whole supervision thing," said Peter skeptically. Logan rolled his eyes at the teenage boy. 

"Don't put this on me bud. This was all Scott and Kurt's idea." Peter turned to them with crossed arms and raised his eyebrows judgingly at them, but sadly he was ignored. 

"Sadly we're gonna have to take the kid with us now. We'll take good care of him, but don't expect us to act as babysitters." 

Peter waved anxiously at his friends before walking with the rest of the heroes to the jet where he would be stuck in a small vehicle with a group of strangers for an hour. 

~

Peter hadn't thought that he could be annoyed after spending several years with the Xmen, but the Avengers had sadly proven him very wrong. 

"Tony I swear to God I will end you if you don't shut up in the next two seconds," Natasha said pulling a knife out of seemingly nowhere. 

"She could find numerous ways to kill you and then she would kill the rest of us as to not leave any witnesses. Don't test her because I have plans for this weekend that would be hard to attend from a grave," said Clint jokingly. 

"Well, maybe she should stop being so brooding and lighten up a bit. All I said was that she cheats at Monopoly." Peter felt his soul leave his body as Tony continued to speak. 

"ToNy wHen WiLl YoU LeArN tHAt YoUR ActIoNs HavE ConSEquEncEs?"

Jesus take the wheel. 

~

By the time the jet landed, Peter was certain that Natasha was a rabid animal and that Tony wished for death by assassin. Clint seemed amused like it was a casual occurrence, but Peter being the one who had to sit between them felt as if he was the next one to die. 

Tony stumbled off the jet with his normal smirk completely gone. Peter had a feeling that he would be regretting his choices for years to come. 

"Now that we're finally off the jet of death let's get started. Peter are you ready?" 

Peter's heart jumped into his throat. No matter the numerous amount of missions he was sent on he still got terrible nerves right before he began.

"Let's boogie my dudes. Hasta la pasta gamers." Peter gave a quick salute before sneaking through the trees to enter at the vantage point they'd highlighted for him at the briefing. 

"Ok I'm in," whispered Peter as he entered the vent to enter the building. 

"Good. Just keep to the plan and don't forget to give us the signal." Peter lowly chuckled as he flashed back to when they'd picked out the signal earlier. (you'll just have to wait and see)

He dropped from the vent into the designated lab. He quickly sent several precise hits to the pressure points on the residing scientists' necks before spinning in a circle until he located the safe. 

While they had a very high rate safe it wasn't prepared to stand against someone who could throw buses like a football. He tucked the book he took from the safe into the front of his tactical vest and carefully shut the safe as it had been before. He entered the hallway casually.

"No Betty I don't want your fucking casserole."

"Excuse me," the guard next to the door turned to look at him with wide eyes. It was obvious he'd been expecting one of the usual scientists.

"Brandon you asshole! I can't believe you cheated on me," he shouted before throwing two colorful smoke bombs into the hallway that let out an ear-piercing shriek.

"On our way X-boy." Tony chuckled in his ear as even Natasha struggled to keep a straight face. 

Peter was a blur as he went down the hallway knocking out anyone in his path. Shouts were coming from all directions as the rest of the team arrived to assist him. 

"Hey Tony I thought you said there would be bagels," Peter said disappointed as he knocked another person unconscious. 

"Just wait. All of these places have bagels. It's not a real evil lair if they don't." (anyone get the reference?) 

Peter's eyes lit up as he discovered that Tony was correct. It wasn't long before he was walking out of the front door to meet the team still munching on his blueberry bagel. 

"This was fun. I've never gotten a bagel before. Maybe I should infiltrate evil lairs more often. Though I think it would be wise of me to mention that I've been shot."

"Oh, shit Logan is gonna kill us."

Please comment and leave feedback. I love you, you awesome nerds. 

Spiderman/Avengers OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara