A Spider in Quarantine

The Coronavirus changed a lot of things for the friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Instead of just doing his normal, everyday routine he began taking on a lot of tasks to help the high-risk population. Whether it was needing him to pick up groceries or prescriptions, pick up packets or homework for the children, or even just an uplifting visit to the local hospital. 

Crime had slowed down thanks to the lack of people on the streets. It seemed kind of empty the young New Yorker who had lived in the busy city his whole life. The Stark Relief Foundation had begun distributing groceries to families in need, and Peter had personally volunteered himself as a delivery boy. 

Due to his high metabolism and his inability to get sick he was in luck during the horrible situation. So he knew that it was up to him to help the people who were out of luck. 

Peter hadn't slept in days as he was constantly at work to help the community. He had begun to feel it sink in at the forty-hour mark but had chosen to ignore it. But when he had stopped to catch his breath on a bench he had fallen asleep. He woke to complete silence. He pried his eyes open to see had been moved. He was now laying on a blow-up mattress and had been covered with a blanket. He saw that they must have dragged the supplies to the street for him.

Little did he know that within the next couple hours a picture of him sleeping on the sidewalk would be trending. #spidermanneedssleeptoo #spideyagainstcorona #spideynevermisseswork

Please comment and leave feedback. Anyone got any quarantine stories? I will gladly read them.