Bitch, I'm the Babysitter

This was requested by @_xMePotatoox_ 

This mission just kept getting worse. All around them, in the surrounding buildings, people were screaming and fires raged wildly. Peter's ears were ringing from the sound of the explosion that had wreaked havoc on the streets just hours before. He, along with the Avengers, had been pulling people out of the wreckage and trying to put out the many fires. 

Peter had singed his side and was sore from lifting entire tons of concrete away to reach the people trapped underneath. Despite all of these things, Peter was in a great mood. He'd helped so many people and he got to talk with many of them. It gave him a certain satisfaction seeing families reunited with glowing smiles and warm hearts. 

Finally, they'd pulled the last people out and extinguished the fires after over six hours of nonstop laboring. Peter took a long deep breath as the stress began to leave his shoulders. Now they would have to go to the base camp that the Stark Relief Foundation had assembled and assist the people who needed to find their family members or receive medical assistance. 

It would be nonstop for a few days and the least they could do was stay and assist them for a while before boarding the jet to return to New York. Peter arrived just moments after the rest of the team. They stood trying to form a plan on how they should go about sorting out the missing and reuniting them with their families. 

"We should try making a designated place where they can give us their name and who they're looking for. We'll keep people in numbered areas so we can locate them should one of their family members arrive. Everybody set on what to do?" Before they could move apart Peter felt a small toddler tug on his sleeve. 

He looked down to see a toddler, and he was probably only around two years old. His skin was the color of chocolate and he had bright brown eyes that instantly melted Peter's heart. He wore one of the nametags the Stark foundation had given. It read 'Andy.'

"What's up buddy?" He whispered as he crouched down to lift him into his arms. The Avengers watched with surprise at how natural it seemed for him. He patted his back softly with a gentle grin. He hid his face shyly in Peter's shoulder at all of the looks he was receiving. "Aww, are you bashful?" 

"Can't find mommy," he whispered shyly with a lisp that melted Peter to the bone. Peter felt his smile almost drop as the little boy began to sob.

"Shh. Shh. You're ok. I'll help you find her. That sound good?" Andy nodded slowly as he blubbered. "First, let's go get you some juice and a snack." He chuckled as Andy began to bounce up and down ecstatically. 

"Cwacker?" 

"Of course little dude. Let's go find you some crackers and your mom." Peter looked up and directly made eye contact with Tony. 

"Since when have you been good with kids?" Steve was perplexed as he looked between Peter and the little boy.

"I used to babysit my neighbor's kids when she worked the night shift. I've also watched Morgan a few times over the last couple of months." 

"So what I'm hearing is that you should totally come and watch my kids so that Laura and I can have a date night," Clint said with a mischievous grin. 

"You betcha. The only condition is that you have to supply me with Burger King and gummy bears for the night. Plus you have to keep in mind that with my metabolism, I can go through over twenty burgers at a time."

"I'll take that deal."

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: