AI Part 2

Peter was nervous as he ate breakfast that morning. A few days before, his father had told him that he would be attending school at Midtown. He just hoped that people wouldn't realize he was an android. Especially because he couldn't eat or drink. 

He had packed his backpack the night before with paper and a pencil case. If he had been a human he would have sweat through his clothes but thankfully he didn't have those slight human disadvantages. 

When Happy dropped him off in front of the school he felt a big drop in his chest. He suddenly wanted to be anywhere else but here. All the kids here knew each other and some had been friends since elementary school (US School). He walked through the front door doing his best to seem distracted with his schedule despite the fact he had memorized it several days prior. 

He was glad to see that nobody was standing by his locker and that he still had time to make it to his first class. Thankfully, his first class was Science which he loved dearly. He walked over to the teacher's desk which sat in the front of the classroom. 

"You must be the new student, Peter Parker. I'm Mr. Blackburn. Welcome to Midtown. You can sit between Ned and Flash which are the two boys in the first row on the left towards the back." Peter nodded before following the man's direction to his seat. The boys he would be sitting by both seemed to be pretty nice from appearances and facial expressions. 

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker. I'm new to Midtown." The two boys smiled at him warmly. (Flash is actually nice in this one.)

"I'm Ned and that's Flash. It's nice to meet you." During that class period, the three discussed serial killers, superheroes, and Ellen. By the end, Peter knew that they would all be very good friends. 

~Time Skip~

It was finally lunch time. Peter was slightly anxious about the no food thing but he did have an excuse that he had come up with the night before. 

Flash and Ned watched him with confused expressions as he didn't eat but just continued to carry on his conversation with them. 

"Are you not hungry or something?" Flash seemed concerned by his friend's actions. 

"No. I just have something called hechtuslfus which is a rare disease which makes it where I can only eat a certain amount of calories during the day. (Literally just used a bunch of random letters.)" Both boys seemed slightly skeptical but dropped the subject. 

~Time Skip~

Peter walked into the Avengers common room with a smile on his face.

"I made two new friends. They invited me over a sleepover. We even talked about..." The Avengers smiled as the watched the boy ramble along. They also let out a collective sigh of relief. They had all been so worried that the boy wouldn't fit in or like school. They were all glad to see the boy so happy. 

Please comment and leave feedback folks! Thank ya!(Don't ask I'm one weird potato...)

Requests-