Video Presentations

Peter had spent weeks making a video presentation for his class. It was about how America came to be. It was only six minutes long but the editing and script writing had taken quite a while.  Finally it was time for Peter's video to be shown to his class.

He had sent the video to his teacher the night before. Thankfully he was one of the first people to present so he could just get it over with. Peter waited for the starting title but was surprised to hear something entirely different.

"So why do they call you Happy?" Peter's eyes widened as he recognized which video this was.

"Sir this isn't the correct video."

"Sit down Parker. This is the video you sent to me." Peter sighed before sitting down and waiting for his social life to end when they all saw the video. Kids were looking back and forth between Peter and the screen realizing what this video was. It got to the part where Peter was in the hotel room. As they all saw the suit they gasped.

The teacher looked very shocked. His eyes were the size of dinner plates. When he went to beat Ant-Man he finally put a stop to this.

"Sir. This is confidential. Please turn it off." The teacher nodded before turning the video off. His entire class sat in silence just staring at him.

"That video was um... I was just- look ok the truth is... I'm Spiderman. Or as Mr. Stark likes to call me Spiderboy. I shouldn't of said that. That's kind of embarrassing whoops." His entire class sat in silence for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"Peter we all knew. It wasn't exactly hard to figure out. Well Flash didn't know but he's Flash so... We were gonna pretend to be surprised and you could cover the truth up. Since you were honest though there isn't a point," MJ said.

"While we're being honest I'm dating Deadpool and Tony Stark is my dad. So if you guys tell anyone I won't be able to help you. I'm sorry." They all laughed as Peter said that.

Peter was just relieved that he didn't have to hide it from them any more. It was being more and more difficult to conceal.

Was this ok? Please comment and leave me some feedback! Thank you!

Also I just wanted to point something out. A lot of people have been commenting on the chapter where i asked what ships you guys wanted me to write, and they have been saying how they don't like Starker. I'm not saying I'm upset or anything. Just wanting to let you know that I completely understand. The age difference is gigantic. I understand why people don't ship it and I don't ship it either. Just letting you know.