Like a Child

Requested by @SummerFanfiction   

Shoutout to @Writeaholic4567   (starting shoutouts now yall) 

Peter had always been somewhat immature but be he thought himself to be responsible and well behaved for a boy his age, but no matter what he said, the Avengers treated him like a child. They made him eat and go to bed at certain times. They had grounded him multiple times. Sometimes he didn't mind it but after a while it became annoying. 

He would come home to find a sandwich with the crust cut off and a cup of milk. (Which he still ate.) Once Tony criticized him for not wearing his seatbelt but neither Bruce nor Clint had theirs on either. 

Peter walked in the door to see the Avengers sitting together on the couch. They stopped talking and looked at him sternly as he walked in. 

"Peter we noticed you didn't get any sleep last night. You also didn't eat anything after you came in from patrol. That is unacceptable." Peter felt rage flow through him. 

"You're not my dad! I can take care of myself!" He ran to his room and slammed the door shut like a child. He made sure not to break the door with his superstrength. He felt despair sink in as he fell on his bed and he began to sob. He heard the door creak open. He was surprised to see Pepper.

She laid down next to him and pulled him into a hug. He found himself feeling comforted. After a while, he drifted off to sleep. 

"I love you mom..." he grumbled sleepily. Pepper felt a huge smile come over her face. She may have been unable to give birth but she had a child of her own. Peter would deny it but they were all a family that never could be separated. Sometimes they got annoyed or upset but they would always love one another.

Sorry for the late update. School is stress. Does anybody have any school tips?

Please comment and leave feedback. I will post an update for Umbrella Boy this week. 

Requests: