Cooking with the Starks🎂

Peter had never expected to have a box of cake mix thrown at him at two in the morning. He work up and looked around and was surprised to see Tony staring at him from the door.

"We're making a YouTube video. Get up." Peter groggily turned to look at his alarm clock. His eyes widened when he saw the time.

"Two in the morning. Adam!" Tony burst out laughing like the hyena from the 'Lion King'.

Peter hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of Batman pajama pants and a black T-shirt. He threw his Spider-Man mask on.

He went to the kitchen and was surprised to see Tony and Pepper standing at the kitchen counter with a bunch of ingredients set out.

Clint was standing by the camera that was set up. Peter walked on screen and stared at the camera as he got ready to start.

"This is Tony Stark, Pepper Stark, and Spider-Man, whom is our tired son that we got up at two in the morning for this." Peter turned and picked up the box of cake mix.

"And we're going to make a box of cake mix into an awful cake for Bucky," Peter continued. Tony and Pepper chuckled beside him.

Tony started by putting all the ingredients into the mixing bowl, but then made the mistake of turning it on too high and then some of it flying out of the bowl and onto Pepper. She then screamed. She muttered threats as she left to change her clothes.

Peter and Tony continued. Peter smiled mischeviously as he smashed an egg on the top of Tony's head. Tony returned the favor and then the war had started. Flour and sugar was thrown plus more eggs. By the time they were done Pepper had returned and became angry at the sight of the kitchen.

Peter didn't know it then but people wouldn't forget this YouTube video for years to come. And he would receive cakes for the next four months. People would also randomly yell, "Happy Birthday," as he swung past on patrol.

I know I've been talking about requests, but I really wanted to do this idea. Please comment and leave feedback and requests.