The Parker-Wilson Family

Question of the Day: What is your favorite Marvel film?

Wade and Peter are married in this with several adopted kids. I'll give a quick description of the kids before the chapter. Peter is mom Wade is dad.

Emilia

Age: 6 Months

She's a pretty calm baby. She has caramel-colored skin, brown hair, and green eyes. 

Jack

Age: 4

Rowdy and very hyper. Loves tractors and dinosaurs. You should never leave him without adult supervision or leave him with Clint. He has tan skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. 

Alice

Age: 6

She is shy and sweet. Loves unicorns more than life itself. He has very pale skin, blonde hair, and hazel eyes. 

Ashton

Age: 6 

He is Alice's fraternal twin. He looks very similar to her. Loves barbies, cars, and trains. 

Peter smiled as he watched his husband run around with the kids. He wasn't quite sure what they were playing but they seemed to enjoy it. In Peter's arms was the baby, Emilia. He fed her a bottle of formula. She smiled up at him and Peter felt his heart explode. He had always wanted kids but he had never realized how much he would love them until he had started this family. 

He loved taking care of them and being a family. No matter how stressed he was he always just wanted to be with his kids. He couldn't have asked for a more perfect family. 

"Mom! Jack won't stop pushing me!" Peter sighed.

"No! Ashton is the one being mean! He took my train! I know he did!" Peter held back a laugh at the dramatic boys. 

"Your train is on the couch, Jack. I think you should apologize to Ashton." The younger boy pouted. 

"I was just going to let them fight to the death," said Wade shrugging. Peter facepalmed. 

"Who wants to go to Grandpa's?" Peter watched his children's expressions become those of excitement. 

"Me!" They shouted at the same time. Alice shyly nodded at him. Peter knew that they were always ready to go to the tower. He never complained, seeing as it was like free babysitting. 

They made it to the tower twenty minutes later with four children in tow. Peter carried Emilia in a Spider-Man themed baby carrier. She giggled as she played with her stuffed llama. He smiled wide as Tony came to greet them. 

Everything was fine until Clint wanted to play Mario Cart. 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: