Stranded

This wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be a fun school trip to Europe but ended out with him and his classmates stranded on a deserted island. Thankfully none of them were badly injured in the plane crash. They all were running around frantically trying to get cell service, but there was no luck. 

"We're all gonna die here!" Flash was running around screaming. The rest of the group sighed at the idiot. 

"We need to get a fire going. Hopefully, a passing boat will see the smoke and stop to help," said Peter calmly. On the inside, he was freaking out because his Spiderman suit was in his suitcase, which was probably somewhere in the ocean. At least he still had his web shooters. 

The group rushed around grabbing sticks from underneath the nearby trees. They soon had a fire burning. They all moved to sit around the fire as the sun started to set and the temperature started dropping. They all sat shivering around the fire. 

After about an hour of waiting there quietly, they heard the sound of a branch snapping loudly nearby. Several of them started yelling as they saw a group of wolves come from the nearby woods. Peter jumped up standing in front of the group. He had the wolves in webs within seconds. His friends looked at him in shock as he smiled sheepishly at them. 

"I did not expect that."

Part 2?

Thank you for reading. Please comment and leave feedback.