Crossover Part 1

DC Crossover

Peter should have never gone to see what was wrong with the wizard. He walked down the hall quickly as he heard the screaming of the man. He slid open the door with a bang. He was surprised to see the man having a nightmare. He was tossing and turning and had swear dripping off his forehead.

Peter approached the sleeping man slowly but was surprised when a portal appeared in front of him. He tried to stop but it was too late. He fell into the portal. He felt himself hit a hard surface that knocked the breath out of him.

After he got his breath back he took a look around. He was in some sort of room with a long oval like table. There was no one else in the room.

He grabbed the edge of the table and pulled himself up. He walked towards the only door in the room. He opened it and was surprised to see a group of people standing in front of him. They all wore costumes of some sort. A man in with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest, a man with a S on his chest, a woman in armor, a cyborg, and a man wearing all black. They all stopped and looked at Peter in surprise.

"Are you lost," said the man in black.
Peter shook his head and took a couple steps back. These people seemed to be weird. He looked down and was relieved to see he was wearing his web shooters.

"Please stay where you are." Peter hoped they would listen.

"Calm down. I'm the Flash, this is Wonder Woman, this is Superman, this is Batman, and that's Cyborg. We're the Justice League."

"The Justice what now?" They all looked at him in shock. "Look I need to find the Avengers. My dad will be missing me." Their expressions were of confusion.

"The Avengers? Are they some sort of boy band?" The teens mouth dropped open in shock.

"Where am I?"

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. I'll try to update again soon. Please leave feedback and comment and vote. I really appreciate it!