Vampire?! Part 3

Peter lunged forward in an attempt to bite Tony but was stopped by Natasha.

"Peter. I've been dealing with the same thing for a long time now. You need to control it." Peter stopped and tried to hold his breath. Natasha rubbed his back trying to soothe him. His eyes watered as he felt the thirst for blood get stronger.

He grabbed his throat. Natasha went away for a few minutes leaving the team staring at Peter. She was back within seconds with a bag of blood. Peter calmly took it from her trying to appear more in control. He gulped it down within a few minutes.

"It's going to be okay Peter. It's time for you to go to school though," said Steve in his 'dad' voice. Peter looked at him in surprise. Steve saw the look on all of their faces.

"What? Education is important." Peter sighed and rolled his eyes. He quickly ran to his room and showered. Afterwards he slipped on a black hoodie, blue jeans, and some high tops. He didn't bothered to make sure his hair was flat. He grabbed his backpack and ran back to get in the elevator.

"Not so fast. Here's a bottle of blood (can't see through it of course). If you need anything don't be afraid to call me." Peter nodded at Natasha and quickly hopped into the elevator.

With his new superspeed he was at school in less than a minute. He ran to his class room and sat down with seconds to spare. Ned looked at him concerned.

"Where were you last night?" Peter sighed and turned to look at his friend.

"Let's just say I encountered some trouble." Ned nodded before turning to pay attention to the teacher.

~Time Skip~

Finally it was lunch. Peter sat down in his usual spot next to Ned. He felt sick at the thought of eating normal food. He opened the bottle Natasha had sent with him. He slowly sipped it hoping the nausea would go away.

Luck was not on his side because Flash approached him seconds later.

"Hey Penis Parker. How's your Aunt doing? Oh wait she's dead. She probably died to get away from you." Peter's fists clenched and he did something that yesterday morning he would have never done. He jumped up and grabbed Flash by the collar of his shirt.

"You ever talk to me again and I will rip your throat out with my teeth." Peter flashed(lol) his fangs at him. Flash's face paled and an expression of fear took the place of his smirk.

How was this? Please comment and leave feedback and requests. Love you all!