Dad Clint and Peter

AU where Clint is Peter's adopted dad. Clint knows about Peter's powers from an incident when he was a child where they got caught in a hostage situation. Peter works for SHIELD and currently, the Avengers don't know about him seeing as he wasn't home when the Avengers stayed in his house in AOU. This is when they meet him the first time.

SHIELD Helicarrier

November 11th

1:03 PM

Peter ran down the halls towards his room dodging the staring SHIELD agents. His luck was slowly going downhill. His dad had asked him to stay in his room all day for some reason and Peter had snuck out of his room to go talk to Agent Coulson. 

He had got an angry text message from his dad four minutes ago.

Birdie: Peter if you are not back in your room in five minutes your grounded. - 12:59 PM

Peter sighed in relief when he saw his door come into view up ahead, but was confused when he saw a group of people in oddly familiar uniforms standing in front of his door. His eyes widened in wonder as he realized who was standing there. 

He walked up behind the group of people standing at his door. He realized that they were talking to his dad.

"Dad! I made it back on time!" Peter yelled at his dad who stood in front of the rest of the Avengers. The Avengers turned around with wide eyes to look at the yelling teenager. 

"Dad?" said Tony turning to look at Clint in confusion. Peter's face was overcome with an expression of glee as he saw his Aunt Natasha. He ran over and jumped into her arms. The Avengers all looked wide-eyed at one another as they witnessed the hug Natasha gave Peter in return. There weren't many people she was willing to show displays of affections.

"How are you, Peter? Still working on your dark energy blaster reflectors?" He smiled up at his Aunt, happy she remembered his last experiment. 

"I finished that! Now I'm working on a web shooter that can hold more web fluid!" The two scientists in the group looked at each with their eyebrows raised. 

"Who is this?" asked Steve. Clint moved over to stand beside Peter. 

"This is my son Peter. He works here at SHIELD as an engineer/scientist. He even has made some of your equipment. He works a lot with Wakanda seeing as the princess and him are best friends... they met on a Minecraft server."

"It's nice to meet you kid," said Steve in his Daddest voice. Peter shook hands with some of them before turning back to stand by his father. 

"Baby Boy!" Peter turned around only to get tackled in a hug by a certain mercenary. This situation just got stranger thought Bruce. Peter stepped away from Wade to introduce his boyfriend to the group. 

"This is my boyfriend... he's Deadpool as you can tell. He only kills bad people though. He's like a samurai of slight justice." 

Part 2?

Yes?

No?

Please comment and leave feedback. Umbrella Boy's update will be late this week if there is one. Sorry guys I screwed up.