Why Did I Pick Dare?! Part 4

It was the final day of the dare and Peter had a big decision to make, but the funny thing was he didn't even have to question it. Flash was an entirely different person and Peter found himself liking him more and more. He knew that they would be a good couple. 

~Time Skip~ 

Peter nervously inhaled as he stood waiting for Flash in front of Olive Garden. His heart sped faster than a freight train when he saw Flash come out of the crowd. It seemed like they were the only people in the world when their eyes met. A small smile came over Peter's face. They laced their fingers together as they made their way into the restaurant. Flash kept sneaking glances over at Peter not knowing that Peter's heart was pounding just as hard as his. Their hands separated as they sat down at the table together. 

They ate dinner in silence until Flash blurted out, "Have you decided?" Peter's face flushed dark red. He knew for a fact that he probably resembled Tony's suit at that moment. 

"Yes, I have. I really... I-I really like you... Will you be my boyfriend?" Flash's face lit up with a wide smile. He nodded eagerly. 

"Let's go for a walk through the park." Peter nodded jumping up and taking Flash's hand in his. They walked in comfortable silence until they reached the park. 

"I bet you can't catch me," Flash yelled as he took off running with a playful smile. Peter chased after him giggling. Peter ran slower than he could've because he knew it would be unfair to use his powers. He finally caught up, tackling Flash. They burst out into loud laughter. Peter almost didn't notice when Flash's laughter stopped. He looked down to see Flash's face right in front of him. 

He blushed as their eyes met. It seemed like years as they slowly leaned closer and their lips met. He felt Flash's hands running through his hair. He was breathless as they pulled apart. (Sorry but I just cringed so hard writing this...)

"This'll be fun to explain to our friends," said Flash with a laugh. 

~Time Skip~ 

They all sat in a circle the next day which they had agreed upon last time they played truth or dare. MJ smirked at Peter and Flash knowingly. 

"So how'd it go boys?" Peter and Flash blushed deeply as they prepared themselves to answer. 

"We're dating now," Peter blurted out. Ned, Abe, and Cindy gaped in shock and MJ continued to smirk at the two. 

"Ned you owe me $20!"

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Spideychelle requests?