Bones

When Peter complained about his bones hurting and his bad hip all he ever received was old people jokes. He hadn't felt like this until after the spider bite, but now it felt like his bones were falling apart constantly. He didn't remember exactly when it started, but he felt like it had always been there. 

Even Tony thought Peter wasn't that serious about his issues. No one seemed to understand what he went through when he did just his normal superhero activities. He felt like his shoulder bones were completely out of place just while swinging around the city.

Peter had started to sleep-in more often seeing as it was the only time he felt no pain. The team simply thought that he was a normal, lazy teenage boy. If only they had understood sooner. If only they could have understood before it was too late. 

Peter had finally decided to ask Bruce to run a couple tests. He made Bruce swear to secrecy about the whole thing. That was when Peter's problem came to life. The spider venom was tearing away at his bones. It was killing him slowly. 

"Motion seems to slow down the venom's movement. Increased activity may give you a few more months. I can try to find a cure but I think it may be too late." Peter had been expecting that when he saw the look on Bruce's face. Now he would have to tell Tony. Peter knew that he couldn't keep a secret like this from his mentor. 

~Later that day~

"Tony please say something." Tony sat there with a blank expression but Peter could see the panic behind the man's eyes. He could see the inner turmoil. More than anything Peter could see his guilt.

"I never did anything. All I did was joke around. Now your dying." The man began to sob and hyperventilate. 

~Later~

That had only been the beginning. Soon the whole team knew. Anywhere Peter went he was followed by looks of sympathy. Every time he let out a grimace or whimper of pain he could see them flinch or look at him with obvious pity that felt like it was killing him faster. He felt like he was dying just seeing people anymore. 

He had started doing morning workouts with the whole team in hopes of slowing down the venom. They insisted that they needed to spend more time with him during his last couple of months. 

~Time skip~

It felt like only a few hours but it had quickly turned into Peter's last day. He couldn't even move as the Venom completely took over his system. And then the pain was gone. If only it hadn't taken Peter with it. 

Sorry for the tears. Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: