Winter Spider AU

This is a request. I made a slight edit to the concept. Sorry if that upsets you...

Peter had been with the Avengers for a long time. He was surprised they hadn't found out about his past. A team of spies and superheroes couldn't even figure it out. Peter covered his tracks well.

He felt sympathy for Bucky and understanding when he realized that the man had been through the same thing.

Peter was lucky to have an excuse about always wearing long sleeves. He would fall into hibernation if he got too cold. His metal arm was easily hidden that way.

He started to internally panic when he saw the team come back from a mission with a familiar red book with a Hydra logo.

Steve had began to read off the words inside of the book and Peter realized he would have to come clean.

"Steve wait-" But Steve continued to read after looking at him with a confused look.

Peter's heart stopped when Steve said the last word and his mind went black.

3rd Person

The team watched with shock as Peter snapped to attention and slid off his hoodie revealing his metal arm.

"Winter Spider. Ready to Comply." Steve felt panic and guilt rush through him as he realized what he had just done.

They all seemed to be looking at his arm and the empty look in the teens normally joy-filled eyes. Peter was not who they thought.

Part 2?

Requests:

Thank you for reading! Please comment and leave feedback. I will update Umbrella Boy sometime next week. Sorry I've been busy with band camp. Also here is a pic of my cat.

 Also here is a pic of my cat