Meeting the Man

Peter sighed as his adoptive father, Alexander Christian, continued to babble on about his newest achievements in his business.

Peter loved his father dearly and was very grateful for everything he'd done, but couldn't helped but get annoyed at his big ego. He always seemed to be bragging on himself or his business.

Peter was currently being dragged to a dinner for a bunch of rich people. He had been forced into a suit and tie.

Peter pulled himself together and put a smile on his face as he stepped out of the limo. He was momentarily blinded by the flashing cameras. He stayed close to Alexander and his bodyguard as they walked down the red carpet leading to the door.

The second the door closed behind him it became ten times quieter. People in elegant suits and dresses stood around mingling and sipping on glasses of champagne.

Alexander guided Peter over to a group of people in the center of the room. He stood their awkwardly as his father discussed profit and deals with fellow business people.

Peter turned around as he was tapped on the shoulder. Alexander stood there with a very familiar billionaire.

"Mr. Stark this is my son, Peter. He is currently attending MIT and is only seventeen." Peter did his best not to fanboy as he held his hand out to his idol to shake. He almost had a heart attack as Mr. Stark started to talk to him.

"That's quite an accomplishment. You should come visit the tower sometime. You would love the R&D department. You could be a good intern. Be warned though once you start a project its hard to stop it traps you like a WEB." Peter's face lit up at the mans words. This was like a dream come true for him.

"Thank you sir. I would love that. Thank you for the opportunity. "

Thanks for reading. Please comment and leave feedback.