Night Spider

This is a Suicide Squad/Avengers AU. Peter is in the Suicide Squad.  

The Avengers stood assembled in a SHIELD helicarrier waiting for the team that was supposed to be aiding them on this mission. Aliens were attacking Chicago and they were going to need backup due to the size of the army. They were surprised when they saw that the team that was supposed to be helping them were supervillains. The villains were Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Killer Kroc, Diablo,  and Night Spider. 

"So we're supposed to fight with super villains?" asked Tony with high levels of sarcasm. He looked at Fury and rolled his eyes. 

"We'll behave. I promiseee," said Night Spider with a large smile on his face. He stood next to Diablo with an arm around his teammate's shoulder. 

The team stared at one another skeptical of his statement. They had all heard of these villains and even viewed some of their files. They all had bad backgrounds and seemed to be messed up in the head. They hadn't ever heard of Night Spider other than his name though. He seemed to be a newer addition to the team. 

"Avengers they will all be on their best behavior otherwise they know that those collars around their necks can make them go night night." The team's eye's moved to look at the neck of the team of villains. They all wore matching collars that seemed to be pretty high-tech.

~Time Skip~

The Avengers and the Suicide Squad all sat in the jet on the way to Chicago. Night Spider sat between Harley Quinn and Natasha. 

"So you're the Black Widow. I have a lot of respect for you," said Night Spider. Natasha's eyes widened as she listened to the villain talk. 

"How old are you?" she asked suspiciously. His eyes widened and he sputtered trying to find the right words to say. 

"Kid calm down," said Harley Quinn from behind him. She always had acted like a mother to him seeing as he was the youngest on the team by a longshot. The team always did their best to look after the kid on missions, especially Deadshot who saw his daughter in the young boy. "He's not old enough to need to be here. That's all you need to know. He can handle himself." Peter felt a surge of relief go through him at her words. This was going to be an interesting mission. 

Please comment and leave feedback. I will update Umbrella Boy on Sunday. 

Part 2?

Requests: