Uncle Fury

The Avengers all sat around a large table talking over their mission strategy. Fury stood at the end of the table pointing at a screen on the wall. Some of them watched attentively and some of the others were off in space or looking at their phones during the table.

Sometimes Fury was interrupted by little questions or tidbits but most of the time it was him or Natasha talking.  (Unless you count Tony's sarcastic remarks...)

All of a sudden the door opened and in came a energetic teen. The teams first impressions of the boy was that he seemed to be like a young child. Most of them would have assumed ten years old if he hadn't been quite so tall.

Natasha smiled warmly at the boy. They had met a few years ago and had even been sent on a couple of missions together.

"Uncle Fury!" Shouted the boy gleefully. His face was lit up with a smile that could light up Hell itself.

"Hi Peter," said Fury warmly. He looked at the boy with a loving expression that sent shock through the Avengers. 

"I think I figured out why my webshooters were malfunctioning! It seems that one of the transmitters broke in the upper wrist that picks up my finger movements." The boy proudly showed Fury the webshooter he had just fixed.

"Am I the only one wondering who the kid is? Personally I don't understand why a twelve year old is running around a SHIELD helicarrier." Fury turned to look at Stark as he spoke.

"This is Peter. He works for SHIELD but I consider him as part of my family. And he's fifteen for your information. And this fifteen year old can kick your butt." Stark looked at the kid with curiosity as did the rest of the Avengers. 

"I bet you guys didn't know that he fixes most of your gear after missions. He also created my widow bites and Clint's explosive arrows. He's a kid genius," said Natasha.

The Avengers had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time they saw Peter.

Please comment and leave feedback. I will post the chapter for Umbrella Boy tomorrow.