BAd bOy?!

I decided to update twice this weekend since I didn't update last weekend. 

Peter wished he had never played truth or dare that night. It had all started at Ned's house after school one day. It had been him, MJ, and Ned. 

~Flashback~

"Truth or Dare?" MJ had a devilish smile on her face as she looked at Peter. Peter knew, either way, it was going to end badly. So he did what any logical person would have done and played eenie meenie minie moe. 

"Dare," he answered with fake confidence. MJ smirked and Peter felt his heart drop. She turned to Ned who looked scared and confused. They had never seen MJ look so mischievous.

"I dare you to pretend to be a bad boy for two weeks. You have to wear a leather jacket, drive Tony's motorcycle, and you can't take any of Flash's bullcrap." (No bad language in this household children.) Peter deeply regretted his decision now.

~Next Day~

Peter walked through the mall with MJ. He had Tony's credit card which MJ had forced him to accept. He had been to almost twenty stores and he had at least thirty bags on his arm and he could no longer feel his arms from all of the weight. MJ continued to drag him around until they been to almost every store in the mall. She had bought him many outfits and she had even bought him fake piercings and hair dye. He was very relieved when she said they were finally done shopping.

~Time Skip~

This was Peter's first day going to school with this new look. His brown hair had been dyed black and his new cut bangs hung over his eyes. He had been forced to wear a white long sleeved shirt, ripped black jeans, black Vans, and a black leather jacket to finish it off. He also was wearing blue contacts. He looked like a different person almost. 

He said bye to Tony and grabbed the keys to the motorcycle. He was surprised to admit that he felt a lot more confident. He felt like he could take on Ultron, Thanos, and the Vulture at the same time. 

As he pulled up to school people turned around to stare. He could hear people talking about him. When he got off the bike and walked into the school he could see Flash standing by the door.

"PeTEr PARkeR?" Peter just flipped him off and walked into the building. If he was being forced to do this then he was going to do it right.

They better watch out because Peter was going to show them who was the boss. He would not be the weak kid for the next two weeks. He was going to run this show. 

Do you want a part 2? Please comment and leave feedback!