Dancing Queen

'Silver Spider' has been adopted by @Savahna001   

This was requested by @NervousLittleWreck     bit of a twist tho... 

Peter x Harley 

Peter and Harley had been dating for about six months now. They had met at a ballet school a couple of weeks before then. They both had come together because of their love for dance. 

They rushed around backstage before their big show. They had been chosen by their instructor to dance a duet. The Avengers were already there sitting in the audience. Peter felt his heart beating quickly in his chest. He had been worried about the performance for weeks despite the times Harley had reassured him, and he had reassured him a lot. 

Harley rapped him in a hug . "I love you. Everything will be ok. Just dance." They took the stage. Peter felt himself finally able to breath. And then they danced. 

The Avengers had never seen Peter dance before (if you didn't count dabbing). So when he invited them to his performance they all cleared their schedules to go. They watched him dance and saw his heart and soul being on show for everyone to see. As his partner caught him in the air the Avengers felt their hearts jump. Peter seemed so confident that no matter how many times he jumped he would be caught. 

At the end of the performance Peter and Harley bowed with large smiles on their face. They had worked many months for one night and it was definitely worth it. 

~Time Skip

The Avengers came backstage to congratulate the young teen. He stood with his dance partner laughing. 

"Guys I would like to introduce to you my boyfriend, Harley." The said teen waved shyly at the group. 

"You all owe me twenty dollars! I told you from the first time I met Peter that they would be the perfect couple. Pay up!" Peter laughed at Tony's words. Dance truly does bring people together.

I think my mind is broken. Help. 

I got two tiger salamanders yesterday. Can anyone give me some tips? 

Please comment and leave feedback. 

Requests: