Missing Piece

May have some triggering details!!!

After Tony snapped his fingers all of the people who had been turned into dust came back into the world, but it was a shock to them all when Peter Parker was not one of them. They had sent a ship to Titan and all of the surrounding planets in hope that maybe he had just been confused and scared and left to find help. To their disappointment, he was nowhere to be found. They tried to track his suit but all they received was static when they tried to contact it. 

Peter Parker was no more. It had been hard for the people close to him, but most hadn't ever met him. He was remembered by his friends at school, his aunt, and the few people such as Happy and Pepper that had known his secret identity. To the rest of the world he was forgotten. 

Headlines about the disappearance of Spiderman came and went as the weeks went on. The crime rate rapidly increased every day as the city went without a hero. They came to realize that no one was coming to save them. 

Pepper and Happy- 

Pepper and Happy mourned the death of the two people they had been close to. Without them it seemed like the days dragged and the nights were endless. Pepper still had to take care of Morgan so she held herself together as best as she could as to not fall into a pit of depression she would never come out of. Happy did badly like one could expect. He almost seemed like he didn't know what to do with himself when Tony wasn't there to give him directions and Peter didn't need to be picked up anymore. He spent his nights lying awake and staring at the ceiling and torturing himself with the thoughts of what it would be like if they were still here. How was he just supposed to move on? How was he supposed to heal his heart from something like that? How was he supposed to live?

Aunt May-

May had raised Peter from the time he was a young boy all the way up to his death. She remembered holding him at night when his parents left as he would cry and ask her questions she didn't know if she would ever be able to answer. She remembered going to his science fair and watching with proud eyes as he won first place. She remembered the way they fell apart after Ben died. She wished she had made an effort sooner to spend more time with him. It felt odd not having to take care of him. There was no one to remind her to pay her bills, and to turn off the stove, and even just to smile after a long, hard day. 

Why did they always die? 

Why not her?

At school-

Ned went back to school expecting to see Peter but was met with nothing but an empty desk and suddenly his only friend was gone. He spent his time alone after that. He felt like befriending someone new would almost be a betrayal to the boy he had spent all his time with for so long. He always hoped Peter would come back. He spent the majority of his time during class watching the door as if he might walk through it like he used to. Soon his grades began to drop, but he didn't really care anymore. 

MJ kept a cold expression on her face like usual but she felt as if her whole world had fallen apart. Where was the boy who always made an effort to talk to her even when everyone else ignored her?

Flash wouldn't admit it but Peter being gone was almost like an electric shock. Despite the way he treated Peter he had always expected him to be there. Until he wasn't anymore. 

The school had held an assembly in Peter's memory, but everything they said ran through one ear and out the other. Why listen to something that would only remind you of the pain?

Unknown ?-

He stepped off the ship holding his stomach. 

"I don't think I'll ever get over the side effects of lightspeed. My stomach feels like its in my throat." He looked up with an uneasy smile. 

"It took us a hot minute to find your home planet. Don't you think you should be used to it by now?" The younger scoffed dismissively and waved his hand lazily at the other. 

"I better get going. I figure May's upset. Thanks for the ride Poe."

Please comment and leave feedback. 

DO NOT FEAR I am starting the next chapter right now and it will hopefully be out for you lovely little rascals soon. 

Can you please comment what country you live in? I'm just curious to see how many different countries make up the Wattpad community.

Requests: