Twins?

Peter had never gone a day without his twin brother Pearce by his side. They were practically the same person. They were identical, they wore the same outfits, and sometimes even talked at the same time. Ned and May were the only people who could tell them apart. They had fun switching places and confusing people. 

The day they went on that field trip and Peter was bitten by the spider was the day they drifted apart. It seemed like Peter never had time to hang out anymore, and even though Pearce knew what was going on he still couldn't find himself to be happy, until the day he discovered he was a mutant. He was gifted with the powers of flight and metal manipulation. They came in handy during emergencies and he and Peter could finally hang out more often. 

Everything was mostly normal until the day the two boys were approached by Tony Stark. That was the day they met the Avengers. They both had been brought by Tony to the Avengers Tower. (Tony almost kicked them out of the car for too much meme usage.)

When they arrived they were met with the sight of Bucky, Wanda, and Natasha all braiding one another's hair. Bruce and Steve were quietly conversing and Thor was eating blueberry Poptarts.

They awkwardly stood there waiting for Tony to introduce them. Pearce and Peter were dressed in matching outfits, which freaked the Avengers out a little bit.

"This is Peter and Pearce otherwise known as Spider-Man and Silver Storm. They will be working with the Avengers."

"It's nice to meet you," the two boys said in unison.

~Time Skip~

It had been two weeks since the twins had met the Avengers and Natasha was still the only one that could tell them apart. They both came in after school that day with sad faces. Flash hadn't been very kind that day and usually they would've ignored him but today they were already in a bad mood.

When the Avengers saw the identical frowns on their faces they knew it was payback time.

Part 2?

Please comment and vote!

Don't forget to enter the cover contest!