BAd bOy?!

The first part of this had ninety comments and almost all of them were people asking for the second part. SO HERE IT IS!

Peter had been in school for several hours now and it was finally time for lunch. He walked the hallways with a cocky smile as if asking 'who's cooler now?'

He got stares from people everywhere he went. He almost physically cringed when a senior winked at him. Peter had continued to look at the boy with an indifferent expression. The other boy's smirk had quickly faded.

Peter walked into the lunchroom with a swagger in his step. He smirked at the people who watched him with envy or interest. Peter didn't like that people were talking about asking him out. He already had a boyfriend. 

He sat down beside MJ and Ned like usual. Ned looked surprised but impressed with Peter's new attitude.

"MJ this is literally awful. People won't stop staring." MJ laughed before answering.

"It'll be over in a few weeks. You'll be fine." Peter sighed. Peter turned as he heard people start gasping behind him. He turned to see a familiar red leather suit. Wade walked through the doors with his Hello Kitty backpack and a McDonald's bag. He sat down beside Peter after giving him a kiss on the cheek. Peter looked at his boyfriend questioningly.

"MJ told me about the dare. I decided to add some fire to the flame by showing up. Now everyone knows your dating me. Hey did you know that you look a lot like Tom Holland?" Peter shrugged at his question.

"I think this entire dare is ridiculous. Maybe I should just quit the dare." All three of their eyes widened.

"NO!" Peter looked suspiciously at his friends. MJ has to have some sort of plan. He saw the three exchanging looks. He grabbed the McDonald's bag from his boyfriend and started to eat. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he turned.

"You think your so cool Parker? With your fake Deadpool that you probably hired online? You are a fake and you are still just as worthless." Peter sighed after remembering that he couldn't let Flash bully him anymore.

He stood up and had to hide his surprise as he noticed that he was taller than Flash. He usually never noticed things like that. He looked Flash in the eye for a moment before punching him sending him backward and onto the floor.

"You are a worthless rich kid with no talent. Your parents bought your way into this school just like they have been paying your way into everything all your life. Next time just keep your mouth shut and stay out of my way."

Please comment and leave feedback! Thank you for reading!

Part 3?