Hydra's a Jerk

This was requested by getlokied

Peter still had nightmares when he thought about the six months he had been trapped at a Hydra base. He remembered the torture that left him with only one arm. He remembered that he screamed for someone to help him but they never did.

Finally after six months of basically hell he had been rescued. At 3:27 in the morning his cell door was thrown open to reveal Tony and Natasha. He wept with joy as they led him out of the building.

Now he's at school 4 months after his rescue. He sighed as he filled out his chemistry paper. Suddenly an alarm rang out startling all of the students.

'THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN THE BUILDING. WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN.'

The voice came from the intercoms. The students quickly used desks to barricade the doors and all went to hide. After several minutes of silence a loud crash came from the hallway.

Peter's hand went to his hip where he had a handgun concealed for emergencies. He didn't even flinch as the door was kicked open and the barricade of desks fell to the ground.  A man in black walked in. Peter had no trouble identifying the symbol on his vest. HYDRA.

Peter jumped to his feet and pulled out his gun. He pointed it at the man. The man turned to him and smiled as they realized he was the target. Peter threw the first punch. It didn't land but Peter took the chance and tricked him by pulling his gun up and shooting him in the side. The man didn't even flinch. He pulled his arm and punched Peter in the face. Peter pulled his leg up and roundhouse kicked the man. The man fell backwards and landed on a desk causing it to break in half. Peter took that time to hold the gun up to the man's head.

Peter considered what to do now. His thoughts were cut off though as he heard the sound of the Iron Man suit.

"Please do not be afraid. The man will be taken in to custody," Peter told his classmates kindly.

"I think with this knowledge I'm going to move out of the country and hope you don't decide to hold a grudge," said Flash fearfully. MJ just sat there sketching his face since he seemed to be in a state of distress.

Sorry for the long wait. Hope you like this chapter. Please comment and leave feedback. Thank you guys so much!