What Comes After?

No one really knows what happens after you die. It could be nothing, Heaven, or another reality humankind has never even considered. Peter hadn't wanted to die of course but death was inevitable and it didn't care if he was saving the life of a child or if he was a murderer. Peter felt his death and found the feeling an unfamiliar friend. For a couple of moments, it was quiet and there was nothing and then he was back again standing over Tony and looking down at his body (which wasn't looking too well after he had been hit by a flying spaceship).

Tony sobbed and held him to his chest as the team stood around watching the scene with somber expressions. They knew just as well as anyone that death didn't discriminate but the kid was the person in the world who least deserved to die. His life had been a short one and most of it wasn't great but he had found his happiness in saving people from the same bad life he had been given.

Peter watched his family mourn for several days and a long funeral that Peter was proud of. Almost everyone in the city had shown up to give their final goodbyes to the superhero.

And then he was gone again. He woke up somewhere different and his body wasn't the same anymore. He was a woman in this life. He expected to be reincarnated as a child that would have to live through everything again but he was a teenager again. After a quick look through the apartment, he quickly discovered that she hadn't been around before now and this was a new beginning. 

She had been left with everything she needed. A small scrap of paper with the name Jessica Morgan. She knew this must be her new self in this life. She was a lot smaller in this life standing at an unimpressive five feet tall. But she had superpowers again in this life. She was telekinetic. This time she would learn to defend herself better for the sake of all those around her.

Now to find out why she was left in a city called Gotham. 

Please comment and leave feedback.

I need some tips on how to write romantic chapters. Nothing inappropriate of course but I would like to write some ship chapters. Thank you!