The One When Emily's Finally Back

It has been over five hours now since Scott McCall had pulled his claws out of both Emily and Stefan's necks. The Salvatore vampire was the first one to wake up at the two hour mark. Everyone all figured it was because Stefan was a vampire and he could heal more quickly, so that helped him find his way out of that world much faster than Emily.

Meanwhile, the Gilbert girl hadn't even moved an inch over the past five hours since the true alpha had pulled them out of the past. Everyone was extremely worried for the newest witch -- except for Deaton and Scott, since they've already experienced this before. The more the hours go on, the more hope was lost within the Mystic Falls gang and the more they were getting frustrated.

It took the Lockwood werewolf another long hour before he finally broke. "This is all your fault!" Tyler growled as he swiftly approached the true alpha before he roughly grabbed Scott by the collar of his shirt. "You were supposed to bring the real her back, not make her worse!" The Lockwood werewolf snarled in Scott's face.

The true alpha didn't react like everyone nervously thought he would. It was common knowledge that werewolves weren't known for their patience but the Mystic Falls gang was surprised when Scott's breathing didn't even speed up. Scott didn't let what Tyler was yelling at him get to him as the Lockwood werewolf screamed in his face. The true alpha knew everyone in the room were just stressed and worried for Emily, so he didn't let Tyler's anger affect him in any way.

"It's going to work," the McCall werewolf calmly told Tyler as he stared directly into the Lockwood teenager's brown eyes. Scott laid his palm down onto Tyler's shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze before the true alpha murmured, "she just needs more time to pull herself out of it." Scott knew it wasn't much, but he hoped his calmly words could help the worried group around him.

However, it didn't work for Tyler as he swiftly pushed the true alpha's hand off of him before he fiercely glared at Scott. "How much is too much time?" The Lockwood werewolf questioned in frustration as he roughly ran his fingers through his messy brunette hair. Tyler didn't like this. He didn't like not knowing what was going on with his best friend. It was different when she was awake but with Emily still not moving or showing any life in her body, it made Tyler's worry for her so much worse.

"It depends on the person," Deaton calmly told everyone as he moved to stand beside the true alpha. "Emily has gone through a lot of stress and a lot of drastic changes lately," the druid explained as he glanced at each and every worried face in the room, "so it could take her more time to find her way back to this world."

Tyler released a loud scoff as he rolled his brown eyes. "I think you both don't know what the hell you guys are talking about!" The Lockwood werewolf growled as he pointed his finger between the true alpha and the druid, "I think you are talking out of your asses! I think you are just trying to protect yourselves because you know you screwed up somehow!"

While the Lockwood teenager continued to yell at the true alpha and the druid, Stefan had been either standing in front of or kneeling in front of his girlfriend as he watched Emily's every move (which was none). The younger Salvatore just didn't want to miss anything in case the Gilbert girl tried to move or call for help.

Stefan was unbelievably nervous with all the waiting that they were doing. He was probably the most anxious out of everyone since he was with Emily when she got her emotions and memories back. Stefan had seen how much it had affected his girlfriend, so he was afraid that it was taking a toll on her body. He didn't want to say it, but he was afraid that she would never wake again.

The younger Salvatore quickly shook that thought away as fast as it appeared. Stefan released a heavy sigh as he ran his palm down the front of his face out of exhaustion before he focused his green eyes back onto his girlfriend. The younger Salvatore completely ignored the yelling coming from the Lockwood werewolf as he just let his gaze slowly move across Emily's body for any signs of her waking up.