The One With Plan A

The Radkova witch released a loud groan as she felt herself slowing beginning to wake up. "What the hell," Emily mumbled as she sluggishly rubbed the sleep out of her green irises with her limbs feeling like they weighed a hundred pounds each. What even happened last night? The blonde witch thought to herself as she tried to piece together as to where she was and what was the last thing she could recall.

However, before Emily could even begin to go through her memories, the young witch immediately rolled her green eyes when she finally looked around her surroundings and noticed Bonnie, Stefan, and a complete stranger staring down at her like she was a test subject. "Oh, you got to be kidding me," Emily complained as last night quickly came back to her by staring at her so called boyfriend, who had played her last night.

The Radkova witch sarcastically and slowly clapped her hands together as she stared solely at the Salvatore vampire with a harsh glare embedded onto her face. "Well done, Steffie, you got me," Emily exclaimed before she curiously inquired with a twitch of her head, "now, that you have me, what do you want?"

The Salvatore vampire couldn't find it in himself to answer his girlfriend while he looked at Emily in complete sadness as he felt guilty for tricking his girlfriend along with the fact that he felt helpless right now. Stefan usually could find a way to help his girlfriend through her struggles, so it was absolutely heart wrenching that he couldn't help Emily through this.

When the Bennett witch realized that Stefan wasn't going to answer Emily's question, Bonnie took a small step forward so the blonde girl's attention was on her. "We are here to help you, Emmie," the soft spoken voice of the Bennett witch quietly uttered as she gazed across at the girl, who she saw as one of her best friends but couldn't really recognize anymore.

Emily rolled her green eyes as she stared at the weaker witch. "I don't need your guys' help," the blonde witch exclaimed as she confidently crossed her arms over her black crop top before she cockily stated, "I'm perfectly fine." Emily honestly didn't see what the big deal was. She was fine. The Radkova witch was finally happy, so why couldn't they just leave her alone?

"You're hurting people, Emily," the Bennett witch reminded her best friend as she slowly shook her head with a deep frown embedded onto her forehead. "The real you would never do that," Bonnie strongly insisted. Bonnie knew Emily her whole life, so she without a doubt knew that this wasn't something the Gilbert girl would ever do to the people around her. It was just all that magic in her system that is messing with Emily's mind.

The Radkova witch carelessly shrugged her shoulders before she stubbornly exclaimed as she lifted her chin slightly towards the ceiling, "maybe you never knew the real me."

The Bennett witch soon realized that she wasn't going to get anywhere with this conversation, so she completely ignored Emily's words that she knew was an obvious lie from their history together before she pointed towards the man that was standing between herself and Stefan. "This is Dr. Alan Deaton," Bonnie introduced the man to her best friend before she stated, "he believes he knows a way to help get you back to normal."

Emily turned her gaze onto the unknown man now known as Alan Deaton before a wide smirk pulled onto her purple lips. "Ooh," the Radkova witch cooed before she teasingly inquired, "did you bring me a new toy to play with?" The blonde witch didn't even wait for a response before she brought her green eyes down to her right hand and raised it to bring on her icy powers.

However, Emily immediately frowned when she noticed that no ice rose from her fingertips like it should have happened. "What the hell," the Radkova witch mumbled as she tried again and again to make her powers work.

Meanwhile as the Radkova witch was getting annoyed and irritated with herself and her new powers, the man from Beacon Hills, California took three small steps towards the aforementioned teenager before he gently greeted the blonde, "hello, Emily. It's nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you." The bald man placed his hand onto his chest before he informed the young witch, "you can call me Deaton."