The One With The Mysterious Brother

Emily groaned sleepily as she stretched and forced herself out of bed to get dressed for the day

Emily groaned sleepily as she stretched and forced herself out of bed to get dressed for the day. She sighed when her memories from last night came back to her. But she knew that she couldn't stop all the bad things from happening, so she just had to push through them and move forward.  

Emily grabbed her black and blue purse once she finished getting dressed and went to head downstairs. But before she could even take one step out of her bedroom, Jenna instantly grabbed her arm and asked, "do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?"

Emily looked down at her aunt's outfit and saw a blue knee length dress and her strawberry blonde hair lightly curled down her back. Emily smirked, "I don't know about parental, but you look hot."

Jenna rolled her eyes playfully at her oldest niece before walking towards the hallway mirror and began to mess with her hair. "I have to go to Jeremy's parent-teacher conference," Jenna explained. "Hair up or down?" She questioned as she turned towards Emily with anxiety shining through her eyes.

Emily twitched her head to the side as Jenna placed all of her strawberry blonde hair on the top of her head. She grinned at her aunt as she stated, "sexy stewardess."

Suddenly Elena walked out of her room and made her way towards the two girls after hearing their conversation. "Boozy housewife," she commented with a small smile as she saw Jenna flatten out her hair.   

"Up it is," Jenna mumbled. She looked over at Elena in surprise, "you're feisty today."

Emily smirked over at her sister as she threw an arm over Elena's shoulder, "you totally are. And I'm loving it."

Elena rolled her eyes at her sister, before she turned back to her aunt with a bright smile. "I feel good, which is rare," Elena exclaimed, "so I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff." Elena looked down the hallway before turning towards Jenna in confusion as she questioned, "where's Jeremy?"

"He left early," Jenna told Elena as she stared into the mirror. "Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse," she explained. When Jenna didn't hear anything from the two sisters, she glanced behind her in the mirror and saw two very confused faces. "There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna mumbled.

"No," Elena whispered as she shook her head.

"Yeah," Jenna muttered in disappointment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm confused," Caroline spoke as she walked through the crowded hallways with her two best friends, Bonnie and Emily. She looked towards the brown eyed girl with furrowed brows. "Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" She questioned.

"She's psychic!" Emily exclaimed as she gave Bonnie an award winning grin.

Bonnie chuckled at the brunette before turning towards Caroline as she explained, "technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these cool Salem witch chicks or something." Bonnie shook her head, "Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor, so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so."