The One With The Wolf Pack

THE WOODS

THE WOODS

A loud and painful groan escaped the mouth of the human Petrova doppelganger as her green eyes slowly cracked open. Emily then began to tiredly rub her temples as she started to regain feeling in her body along with the severe pounding in her head. It was something Emily had never felt in her entire life. It was like as if someone was continuously screaming directly in front of her with a large blow horn. It also didn't help the agony that Emily was currently enduring as she finally realized her body was in an awkward and scrunched up position.

However, the pain and the discomfort instantly turned into panic and terror as soon as Emily's last memory began to play through her mind. It all started to come back to her at hyper speed as she remembered going to the Grill, playing Switzerland for her sister, going out to her car to check on Stefan and Tyler, talking to Caroline, before she finally remembered the cause of her current dilemma; the two werewolves.

Emily then began to look around her surroundings with her green eyes widened as she tried to connect the dots together. But sadly, the only thing the Gilbert girl could actually see in the dark was a set of bars directly in front of her. A cage? Emily questioned herself in confusion, who the hell puts someone in a cage? The human girl then quickly shook her head as she knew she needed to find a way out of here instead of questioning why the psychopathic werewolves kidnapped and locked her in a dog kennel-like cage.

It took the human Petrova doppelganger a little over two minutes of searching around the small space once she got over the shock of the situation she was in before she finally found something that could help her; a cell phone. Emily immediately realized it was Caroline's device when she turned on the screen and saw the smiling picture of the blonde vampire and human duo.

A loud gasp instantly escaped the human girl's mouth once she shakily pushed onto the flashlight icon and saw that her currently dead blonde best friend was lying beside her. Emily quickly scooted closer to the vampire as she shinned the light on Caroline while she also kept a lookout for any sign of the werewolves.

"Caroline. Care. Caroline," the Gilbert girl whispered as she began to shake her best friend awake. Emily knew she needed to get the blonde vampire up now before Jules and Brady came back. She didn't want to find out what they would do to her and Caroline now that the werewolves knew the truth about what really happened to Mason.

Thankfully, after about three shakes, the ocean blue irises of Caroline Forbes finally opened before a painful moan sounded through the cage as the blonde was trying to get use to being alive again after being dead for a couple of hours. Once Caroline could actually focus her mind and knew where she was, the blonde vampire swiftly looked over at the human girl with panic in her eyes before she whimpered, "Emmie."

The Gilbert girl instantly found her best friend's hand through the dark as soon as she heard the sobs escape Caroline's mouth as she tried to comfort her. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. We're gonna get out of here," Emily assured the blonde vampire as she gave Caroline's hand the tightest squeeze she could offer. There was no way in hell Emily was staying here any longer than she needed, so the human girl knew she needed to try to calm Caroline down so they could think clearly about how they were going to get out of this hellhole.