The One With The Article

It took Elena two very long and agonizing hours of talking with the Forbes women about the lead on Stefan before Elena, just as she promised, returned back to her twin sister. It was longer than the human girl hoped for but she knew it was worth it with what she had found out.

Elena knew her sister wouldn't see it that way, though -- especially when she found Emily pacing the living room when she arrived at the Gilbert house.

The Radkova witch had tried to ask Elena about what she had found out from Caroline and the sheriff. However, Elena only told her that Damon would want to hear about it before the human girl pulled Emily out of the Gilbert house.

Emily was quite annoyed during the whole ride to the Salvatore boarding house. The Radkova witch didn't like the fact that she had waited over two hours for information and Emily had to wait even longer now. The only thing stopping Emily from snapping at her sister was Elena assuring her that it was a very promising lead.

The Radkova witch was practically bursting with impatience when her twin sister pulled Damon's blue Mustang in front of the Salvatore boarding house. Emily just wanted to know what Elena had found out already.

"Come on," the Gilbert girl murmured as she pulled the keys out of the ignition before Elena exited out of her boyfriend's vehicle.

"Don't gotta tell me twice," the Radkova witch muttered as she quickly walked side by side with Elena as they headed up the porch of the Salvatore boarding house.

Elena glanced over to her twin sister with a light chuckle before she pushed open the front door. "Dam!" The Gilbert girl called out to her boyfriend as she and Emily headed through the foyer.

"Come on, Damon!" The Radkova witch shouted out with annoyance throughout her voice towards the Salvatore vampire, "we need to talk!"

Thankfully for Emily's irritation, the Salvatore vampire quickly appeared after her shouting. "You rang," Damon murmured in a singing voice from his stance at the bottom of the staircase.

The Gilbert twins followed the Salvatore vampire's voice before they both had two very different reactions to Damon's arrival.

"Jesus Christ, Damon," the Radkova witch swore before she swiftly moved her gaze up to the ceiling as fast as she could when Emily found the vampire completely naked.

"You do know other people live in this house, right?" Emily snapped in annoyance. The last thing Emily wanted to see today was her sister's boyfriend's naked body.

Meanwhile, Elena squealed in surprise. "Damon!" The human girl yelped when she saw her very nude boyfriend. Elena quickly took off her olive green zip-up jacket before she wrapped it around Damon's waist. "What were you thinking?" The Gilbert girl tsked as she scolded her boyfriend.

Damon stared down at his girlfriend with a deep pout to his lips. "I thought you were coming right back," the Salvatore vampire mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Elena's waist and began to teasingly kiss on her neck.

The human Petrova doppelganger groaned at the feeling of Damon's lips on her before Elena forced herself out of her boyfriend's arms when she heard Emily's complaining at the display of affection.

"Not now," Elena whined to her boyfriend. The Gilbert girl had to take a few steps back from Damon to not fall for his kisses and nakedness.

"Go put on some clothes already!" The Radkova witch desperately begged as she glared over at Damon, who was barely wearing her sister's jacket around his waist.

The Salvatore vampire widely smirked over at his girlfriend's sister. "What? You don't like my body?" Damon taunted as he playfully shook his hips.

"Damon!" The Gilbert girl scolded her boyfriend. Elena placed her palm onto the vampire's chest before she begged, "please, go get dressed." Elena pressed a little pressure to push her boyfriend as she added, "I need to tell you something important."