The One With The Blood

Twenty... Nineteen... Eighteen... Seventeen... Sixteen... Fifteen... Fourteen... Thirteen... Twelve... Eleven... Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six...

The clock on the scoreboard continued to trickle down just like Emily's confidence in her chance of surviving senior prank night. Emily's faith in the Bennett witch had gradually disappeared as each second loudly ticked by in the Mystic Falls High School gym.

The Radkova witch, of course, trusted and believed in Bonnie but she had to be realistic now that she only had five minutes left before Stefan would be forced to drink from her.

Emily had soon began to pace up and down as she tried to come up with an idea to save herself from Klaus' compulsion.

"I could freeze you... Stab you with an icicle..." The Radkova witch thought her ideas out loud before Emily quickly shook her head. "That wouldn't work," Emily told herself, "Klaus would find out the Radkova coven is still alive."

"What are you mumbling about?" Stefan asked in confusion from his spot leaning up against the wall.

"I'm trying to stay alive," Emily huffed as she anxiously ran her fingers through her brunette hair. "There has to be a way to stop this," the Radkova witch muttered.

The Salvatore vampire looked over to the pacing Emily with a sad smile. "It's not going to work," Stefan whispered.

Emily immediately ended her pacing as she swiftly turned to her ex-boyfriend with a fierce glare. "There has to be a way!" Emily exclaimed as she charged towards the Salvatore vampire. "This can't be our end," Emily whispered with tears glazing over her green eyes.

Stefan's shoulders slumped as he watched the tears appear on the Radkova witch's face. Stefan slowly brought his hand up to Emily's cheek before he stroked her wet skin. "We lost," the Salvatore vampire whispered with his own sadness.

"No!" Emily exclaimed as she roughly slammed her palms into the Salvatore vampire's chest to push him back. "I don't and won't accept that!" Emily shouted. "This is just a horrible speed bump we have to get over," the Radkova witch mumbled before she began pacing again.

Emily's mind was running on a hamster wheel as she tried to come up with some sort of plan that could save her. However, sadly, the Radkova witch just kept coming up empty.

"You're just gonna have to drink from me," Emily huffed as she roughly threw her hands up in the air. "I just gotta hope you don't kill me in the process," the Radkova witch mumbled.

Emily knew it wasn't the most ideal plan but it was the only thing she could do in this situation. The Radkova witch could only hope that Bonnie found the answer to Klaus' hybrid problem before Stefan could fully drain her of her blood.

A deep frown immediately pulled onto Stefan's face. "I won't be able to stop, Emily," the Salvatore vampire told his ex-girlfriend as he shook his head.

"You know that!" Stefan exclaimed as he felt his hunger quickly build up inside of him. "I'm a ripper! A ripper doesn't stop!" The Salvatore vampire shouted as he began his own pacing. "I can fight it all I want but it won't matter," Stefan mumbled.

The Salvatore vampire abruptly stopped his pacing as he pointed his right hand up to the bright red numbers on the scoreboard that read five minutes left. "When that buzzer goes off, I'm going to have to feed on you," Stefan told the Radkova witch before he shook his head and mumbled, "and I won't have a choice."

"No," Emily stubbornly denied. "You can do this," the Radkova witch passionately uttered, "I trust you."

The Salvatore vampire released a humorless chuckle. "You shouldn't trust me," Stefan muttered, "I'm a monster."