The One With The Voices

Emily was honestly having the time of her life

Emily was honestly having the time of her life. After she had left Orion, the Radkova witch went to a few other parties around the small town of Roanoke, where she had more than enough fun. Emily had wanted to see how far she could extend her new abilities with her icy hands, so she had ended up freezing a small group of three girls and had gave someone frostbite so badly that his hand broke off.

The last one had to be one of Emily's favorites. It had been so entertaining to watch if Emily was being honest. The fact that she caused for someone's hand to fall off without her even having to touch him, it was quite exhilarating. It just reminded her that she was just that much more stronger than everyone else.

The Gilbert girl just felt so free as she strutted down the empty streets of Roanoke with a grin settled onto her dark purple lips as she looked for some more fun to have. However, before Emily could find someone else to use her powers on, Emily suddenly felt this intense pain enter her body.

"What the hell?" The blonde witch mumbled to herself as she stumbled to lean her back against the red brick wall that was towards her right. Emily continued to groan from the unknown pain for about another three minutes or so before it finally stopped. The Gilbert girl released a heavy deep breath as she pushed herself to stand back up straight.

"It's probably my body getting used to the new power," Emily concluded as she carelessly shrugged her shoulders while she fixed her scrunched up black outfit. The blonde girl figured this was normal for human turned witches - especially with Emily on her way to being the strongest and most powerful witch in existence.

Emily only had the chance to take a few steps in her black combat boots before she felt that intense pain enter her body and this time, it was even a worst amount of pain. The Gilbert girl ended up falling down to her knees in the alleyway from how bad the pain affected her body. Emily went through even more pain than before as it lasted triple the time that it lasted for almost a solid ten minutes.

However, the pain quickly disappeared when Emily heard an unfamiliar voice enter your head. "You have to be punished," the Gilbert girl heard the voice mutter.

Emily didn't even think the fact that she could hear voices in her head was weird since she was slowly getting used to it after she had begin hearing voices at the old witch burial sight when she had taken Maria's magic powers. So, instead of being afraid or freaked out by the voice, Emily was completely annoyed as she questioned through clinched teeth after she rolled her green irises, "and who would you be?"

The voice inside of the Gilbert girl's mind ignored Emily's question as it simply repeated with the added bonus of two other voices saying it as well, "you need to be punished."

Emily, once again, rolled her green eyes while she slowly pushed herself back up onto her feet with the help of the brick wall behind her, so she was standing straight with a look of annoyance displayed all across her figure. "Listen," the Gilbert girl irritatingly growled, "I don't know who the hell you are but I think you jumped into the wrong head."