The One With Isobel's "Help"

It was around eight the next morning at the tense Gilbert house when there was an urgent and loud knock before the twin sisters anxiously rushed towards the front door and saw the person that could help them with their problem; Alaric Saltzman

It was around eight the next morning at the tense Gilbert house when there was an urgent and loud knock before the twin sisters anxiously rushed towards the front door and saw the person that could help them with their problem; Alaric Saltzman. The two sisters had already knew the history teacher would be coming by as the younger Salvatore had texted Emily about an hour ago and told her that Damon had told Alaric about what happened with Isobel, so Emily and Elena both released a breath of relief, instead of being confused, at seeing their history teacher this early in the morning.

"Hey," Alaric quickly greeted Emily and Elena as he walked into the house before he began to look around the foyer and the living room for the strawberry blonde woman. But when the history teacher couldn't see his girlfriend anywhere, Alaric inquired, "is she up yet?"

Elena let out a heavy sigh as she slowly shook her head. "She won't even come out of her room," the Gilbert vampire explained to Alaric. The Gilbert twins had been trying to get Jenna out of her bedroom ever since they woke up a few hours ago. But sadly, Jenna wouldn't even let them know if she was okay or not.

Alaric glanced up towards the staircase where Jenna's bedroom is for a moment as he was worried about his girlfriend before he turned back around and faced the Gilbert twins. "What did you guys tell her?" The history teacher curiously asked as he wanted to know what he is working with. Damon had only told him that Isobel showed up, so Alaric wasn't exactly sure all what Jenna knew yet.

"Nothing really," Emily answered this time as she crossed her arms over her light blue sweater. The human girl shook her head with an exhausted sigh before she sadly murmured, "she won't even look at us, nonetheless talk to us." Emily hated that the cursed woman that is Isobel was the person who told Jenna the truth when she and Elena wanted to ease Jenna into their true lives when the time was right and not when Klaus is still a threat. But sadly, now they don't get that opportunity.

Alaric released a heavy sigh and briefly closed his eyes as knew this was going to be more difficult than he thought before he told the Gilbert twins, "we're gonna have to fix this." The history teacher knew that they couldn't just keep holding back the truth any longer now that Isobel had showed herself to Jenna.

"Well, we don't really have a choice anymore," Emily told Alaric as she shook her head. It wasn't like they could keep hiding the truth about Isobel now that Jenna has met the Flemming vampire. They had to tell Jenna everything that has happened for the strawberry blonde to, hopefully, trust them again. However, firstly, the strawberry blonde needed to come out of her bedroom.

It seemed like Emily's wish of wanting to talk to her aunt was finally being granted because after the Gilbert foyer grew silent for a moment, the aforementioned strawberry blonde came jogging down the wooden staircase. "Hey," the twin sisters hurriedly greeted their aunt in unison as it was the first time that they had seen Jenna since Isobel showed up at midnight.

"Jenna," the history teacher also greeted his girlfriend but in a much softer tone as he didn't exactly know how Jenna would react to him being here since the strawberry blonde woman had just met the one person that he has been lying to her about.