The One With John's Arrival

Emily let out another yawn, once again, for the third time since she had been awake in the last two hours - thanks to the loud noises of metal pots and pans banging together downstairs in the kitchen

Emily let out another yawn, once again, for the third time since she had been awake in the last two hours - thanks to the loud noises of metal pots and pans banging together downstairs in the kitchen. The human girl had finally accepted defeat after she had thrown two pillows over her ears to block out the sounds, but sadly, it didn't help much. So instead of getting pissed off over the noise and the lack of sleep on a Sunday morning, Emily slowly and tiredly got dressed for the day in a pair of ripped blue jeans and a white crop top before she threw her medium length hair into a half bun.

Once the brunette girl was finally dressed, Emily then pushed her arms through a white jacket to match her shirt and slipped into a simple pair of open-toed black heels before she sluggishly began to make her way down the staircase so she could tell off the person that was making so much racket this early in the morning.

The first thing the Gilbert girl noticed as she was walking passed the living room and heading towards her destination was the sound of Mayor Lockwood's voice from the large TV as she spoke about some sort of tragedy that has plagued the town. Probably another murder, Emily thought as that was all that happens in Mystic Falls - like last night. The brunette girl then quickly shook her head as she knew if she began to think about her fallen friend, Rose, again she would start to feel guilty. So instead, Emily focused on walking into the kitchen with a clear head before a groan instantly fell out of her mouth when Emily saw who was standing by the coffee machine.

"Morning," the gruff voice of the human doppelganger's biological father sounded through the now silent kitchen. The room had grew silent between John and his other daughter; Elena, when the aforementioned brown eyed Gilbert had stopped talking as she heard her twin sister walking towards them.

Emily rolled her green eyes at the fact that the older man was greeting her as if John was even involved in her life - which was far from the truth. It just crushed Emily's mood, even more than it was before because of the loud noise John was obviously making, with seeing her biological father as she had thought he was still at his hotel after John had just disappeared last night after Stefan and Elena had asked him two simple questions; where is Isobel and how do you plan on helping to keep your daughters safe? However, the Gilbert man had avoided all questions that involved anything important. So John was certainly the last person in the world that Emily wanted to see this early in the morning - or at all.

John could instantly feel the anger and irritation radiating from his oldest daughter at uncomfortable levels, so he quickly looked over to Elena for help. John didn't really have any experience with teenage girls, except when Isobel was pregnant, so John didn't even have the slightest clue to how he was suppose to get Emily to actually listen to him as she had only been giving him glares ever since he had told them that he couldn't give up Isobel's location or how he was going to help.

The older man swiftly grabbed the light blue coffee cup from Elena after the aforementioned brown eyed Gilbert had poured her twin sister's caffeinated drink just the way she likes it. John then gave his youngest child a thankful nod before he quickly held out the cup to Emily as he offered a peace treaty to hopefully ease the tension in the room, "coffee?"