The One With The Research

Elena's plan to go shopping didn't exactly go the way the human girl had hoped in distracting Emily from the Memphis lead. The Radkova witch just couldn't focus enough on looking and trying on clothes to keep her mind busy away from the possible location of her boyfriend. Emily could only think about the lead and if Damon was going to be able to find Stefan.

Emily would usually love to spend hours on hours shopping with Elena until she couldn't walk but the Radkova witch had more important things to do and to worry about at the moment.

Emily had convinced her twin sister that she needed some time alone to clear her mind from all of her worries about Stefan and not being able to do anything about the Memphis lead. The Radkova witch had promised that she was only going to the local park, so Elena didn't worry too much about her like Emily knew her sister would.

The Gilbert girl had packed her laptop and a notebook in her lavender backpack before Emily used her aunt's car to go to the park, where she used to spend her childhood. Emily wasn't lying when she said she was going to the park. She just didn't tell Elena her plan to research the Memphis lead on her own.

Emily didn't tell her twin sister about her plan because the Radkova witch knew she wouldn't be able to fully focus on her task with Elena glued to her side. The Radkova witch knew Elena would be constantly asking her questions and she didn't need right now. Emily knew this was something she needed to do by herself.

Emily's first task in her plan was to find out where exactly the animal attack took place in Memphis. The Gilbert girl recalled that Damon said he was going to get in contact with Jenna's friend, Andie, to get the location.

Emily had met the woman on a few occasions over the years. The Radkova witch remembered her aunt meeting Andie during her first year in college. Emily also knew the aforementioned woman had gotten hired at WPKW9 and works as a field reporter and a news anchor.

Emily knew that because Andie was the one to replace Logan Fell after his 'disappearance.'

The reason why the Radkova witch wanted to get in contact with Andie was because she knew how much knowledge news anchors have. Emily remembered when Logan was still human and worked for WPKW9 and he had access to practically every event in Mystic Falls.

Once upon of time, Emily got told by Logan that he could get ahold of any address he wanted, so the Gilbert girl knew Andie would be able to get her the exact location to the animal attack in Memphis.

Emily settled herself underneath a large oak tree with the perfect amount of shade before she pulled out her laptop, cell phone, a notepad and pen from her backpack. The Gilbert girl already had Andie's number from when Jenna had a drunken night with the woman a few years ago, so Emily didn't have any issues calling the news anchor.

The Gilbert girl clicked on Andie's name in her contacts before Emily brought her phone up to her ear and waited for the aforementioned woman to answer.

The phone rang three times before the familiar voice of Andie Star spoke. "Hey, Emily," the news anchor greeted the teenager. "How are you doing?" Andie curiously asked as she held her cell phone between her ear and shoulder.

"I'm doing good," Emily easily responded to the Star woman. "I'm in need of your assistance, though," the Radkova witch informed the news anchor.

"Oh?" Andie asked in surprise as she lifted up her right eyebrow. "What can I do for you?" The Star woman wondered.

"Damon came and saw you this morning, right?" Emily asked. The Radkova witch didn't know exactly how to ask Andie for the Memphis address but Emily figured this way, Andie wouldn't ask too much questions about her motive.