The One With Elena

It has been three days since Emily had told her friends and loved ones about the heart resurrection spell. It had been quite a busy few days since everyone agreed to bring Elena back to the side of the living.

The Radkova witch and the Bennett witch had been practicing the spell over and over again until Emily had it perfectly memorized. Emily had also been using the Forbes vampire as her Elena stand-in to make sure she was positioning the boy in the correct spot on the pentagram.

While the trio were focusing on that, the Radkova witch put Damon, Alaric, and Jenna in charge of digging her twin sister's casket out of the Mystic Falls Cemetery and bringing it back to the Salvatore boarding house without any human residents noticing them.

Emily didn't really have time to check in on the vampires and the vampire hunter on their task since she was so busy with the spell but the Radkova witch was pleased when she found out that they got it done. Emily didn't even have to ask. It was two nights ago when Emily got out of the shower and she saw Damon, Alaric, and Jenna carrying the casket into a guest bedroom at the Salvatore boarding house. it was definitely a weird hallway run-in.

Emily didn't really have a task or role for Jeremy and Tyler like she did for everyone else. However, that didn't stop her brother and her best friend from still showing up at the Salvatore boarding house every few hours. The werewolf and human duo would just show up to make sure Emily was eating enough and that she was in good spirits. The Gilbert girl truthfully appreciated Jeremy and Tyler's little task as it helped Emily relax when she was stressing herself out too much.

It was around six in the evening when everything was getting all set up for the heart resurrection spell. Bonnie and Jeremy had been in charge of creating a clearing in the backyard of the Salvatore boarding house, so they would have plenty of room. The Bennett witch then drew out a large pentagram in the dirt before Jeremy placed each white candle on the five points of the pentagram.

Everyone was standing at the edge of the Salvatore backyard while the witch of the hour was nowhere to be seen. Emily had wanted some time to herself, so she was currently sitting at the edge of her boyfriend's bed inside of Stefan's bedroom. Emily wasn't regretting her choices or anything. The Gilbert girl just wanted to keep her mind as calm and as clear as possible until she had to perform the heart resurrection spell. Emily wanted to be at her strongest to bring her twin sister back.

The Radkova witch was so in the zone that Emily flinched when she heard a knock on Stefan's bedroom door. The Gilbert girl took a deep breath to calm herself from the shock she felt from the interruption before Emily called out to the unknown person, "come in!"

The Lockwood werewolf soon appeared through the doorway with a soft smile playing on his lips. "Hey," Tyler quietly murmured after he closed the door behind before he silently crossed the bedroom. Tyler took a seat on the bed beside the witch of the hour before he gently took a hold of Emily's hand. "How are you feeling?" The Lockwood werewolf gently inquired as he softly ran his thumb across Emily's hand.

The Radkova witch squeezed Tyler's hand before she admitted, "I'm nervous but I'm ready to bring Lena back."

Emily knew everyone believed in her but she still couldn't help to feel nervous about completely the heart resurrection spell. This would be hardest spell that Emily has ever done. Emily was just nervous that she would screw it up in some way. Emily knew it was stupid when she was a Radkova witch but she still felt anxious that on the off chance she was going to fail.

"Hey," the Lockwood werewolf softly murmured as he brought Emily's hand to his beating heart. Tyler waited until the Gilbert girl's green eyes were focused on him before Tyler stated, "you got this, Em. You are the strongest witch I know."